• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Attention HP l25500 owners!

smdgrfx

I can't believe how cheap they are selling them. I bought mine back in April and fought tooth and nail to get it at $16,250 to my door. Most quotes were at $19,250...

It seems ironic that sign shop owners who complain about cheap customers are now being the cheap customer looking for the best deal on a printer....go figure...

Last edited:

iSign

It seems ironic that sign shop owners who complain about cheap customers are now being the cheap customer looking for the best deal on a printer....go figure...

no comparison... the differences are too obvious to waste time explaining... other than stating on custom work, sign shops can name their price... clients can take it or leave it... and never be sure to get the same thing somewhere else...

the HP l25500 is a commodity... other than "service after the sale" ...you can buy the same thing a lot of places... intelligent people will seek the best value when selling, or buying.. where is that ironic?

jasonx

Cheers guys. Got our order in too with the sparky coming tomorrow to wire up the power for it. Will report later.

Suz

The Latex?? nooo it's 13,500 and if you're good you can talk them out of charging you for freight.

Yep!!! That is about right! :) However, I agreed to just a little bit more as my Dealer was willing to work with a Technician I picked and that is worth it to me! Then my software will be a separate deal. Any rolled goods I'm accepting samples! :) But I plan to use those to choose which materials I'll be buying. I'll order from suppliers who send samples.

HulkSmash

If anyone is looking at a latex in the Northeast, there are a few demo machines in the $13k range out there that I've heard about. New heads, full ink set and 1 year warranty. Send a PM or email.

New logo? Nice.. it kinda looks like forges logo..

Custom_Grafx

Is there a rip I could use with the latex to print the reg marks for cutting for use on my roland vs640? Or would I be better off selling it and getting a roland 60" cutter for the cutting?