• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Chatterbox Designs Company ID interior sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildside

Not every design can be HIGH END.

but you would think something representing yourself would be.

how else can the general public, nevermind your "peers", be able to take any trust in your ability to create an image for a client, when a person would be better off going the cookie cutter logo mill online route, than with you in my opinion

and as far as all the different dimensions and materials for your "tyte" wall sign, a turd is still a turd no matte how shiny

k.a.s.

I like to try and be positive, so I don't mind you "chatter box" wording I think if you took that off that sign and cut it out and put it on your wall you would have a decent looking sign. But the panels, fades, extra box logo just all has to go. Its way to busy. But hey if you like it thats fine.

I realize that some here can be harsh, but you asked for feedback and thats what you got. I'm not really sure you wanted feedback b/c it seems like the design was not open to change. Getting defensive about it makes it worse. This is a collection of some of the most talented and best design (I mean Dan Antonelli is here) & sign guys anywhere. Take everything that is said and improve, or if your happy with where you are, don't. But don't post here and expect only compliments.

Kevin

tanneji

There is a list of clients on the website. There are more that are listed as "No Longer in Business" and "No Longer a Client" than anything else. I think that's very telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.