• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Console Stuff

GARY CULY

ZANESVILLE OHIO...HOME OF DIRT RACER BART HARTMAN ? hartman truck center out by the interstate? think there in zanesville arent they?...small world

KForceOH

haha the truck center is not there anymore...but yes i know bart personally he and my dad fred are best friends haha, he drives barts hauler for him sometimes. the truck center has been gone since butch died, ironically its a sign shop now, large one here kesslers sign

www.skinit.com

i have my 3g iphone done and some other stuff.

I have a question. For the 360 wrap.. the front and the sides line up very good. But when i have done these in the past there is like a .1 to .2 difference in the front plate to the side plate because of the angle from the front to the side..
????

Rev Designs

what part are you talking about? i didn't overcome anything haha.

There is a part right below where you put the disk in that is touch sensitive. I put one on my nephews ps3 and he couldn't eject the disks nor us the power button on the front....????

rollerchicken

Here's my Xbox. Mind you, the blue doesn't actually appear as light.
PC260008.JPG
PC260009.jpg
PC260010.JPG

Printed on 3M 180C w/ Lam. Thanks for the tip about the app tape. Works great.

SurfaceSigns

Thanks SOOOO much for the templates, I've been thinking of skinning my Wii and 360 for a while, these will come in handy!

Anyone know where one could find the templates for items such as ipods, blackberry's, and the like?

KForceOH

very cool! i like the design. looks like it all lined up.

and the other guy....those ARE cutlines for versaworks. load it and it will cut.

Doyle

copythat

Thanks there Kforce

Will try it on a couple of kids in the neighborhood for FREE & let them sell it for me. These guys have competition almost every week. Anything I can do fer ya look me up!

TorturdChaos

Could someone that has downloaded these save them as CS2 and re-upload them please?

I have a project that these would help a lot with but cant open them :(

Thanks

tanneji

if CS2 wont let you open them, just create a new file and then drag the eps into illustrator onto that new document and then up at the top, click "embed" and illustrator will load it anyway. its a workaround but it works just fine.

if you need clearer info let me know

kustom.printing

Where could I get some for DS and PSP, if you don't want to post please PM me.

Also is it as simple as making the design in Photoshop and then exporting it to versa-works or is there a bit more to this.