• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Console Stuff

grafxxx

are these just for you. or are you selling those designs.? they look great just a warning about the mega death art on there.. but again they came out clean i really like the screaming skull one the best.

B-RAD Graphics

if CS2 wont let you open them, just create a new file and then drag the eps into illustrator onto that new document and then up at the top, click "embed" and illustrator will load it anyway. its a workaround but it works just fine.

if you need clearer info let me know

Where is the embed hidden?? :thankyou:

S

scarface

I know this thread is alittle dated but i see your all using 3m 180c, now most of my work is on 3651 with 210 lam.

Does anyone know if that would work for this as well?

FatCat

Scar, most are using the 180 because it is a cast material primarily used for wrapping. The 3651 is a calendared material that is used for flat surfaces or very minor curves. Two completely different animals.

strypguy

I've used 3165ra and 3651 with 210 lam on console wraps. I tried them out on my kids wii first, as a test, and that was months ago. Looks good!!

John

Last edited:
S

scarface

I cut the templates today on masked vinyl and i can't get the blade to cut through the tape and the vinyl enough to weed the excess away. It scores the back of the vinyl but that's about it. I've tried 5 different force settings on a 45 degree blade....any help?

Malkin

Even if the application is flat, there is an advantage to using a cast film. Because it's more dimensionally stable, you will have little to no shrinking issues over time.

S

scarface

when you guys send this to the RIP, does it print like this or do you print it in masked mode? I'd think in masked mode it may go off track some, no?

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 113