• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Customers in production areas

mpn

The solution to keep customers from walking to the back shop. It worked well for my shop and helped increase production. Less time answering frivolous questions or bs quote requests from window shoppers, curious walk-ins, unwanted solicitors etc etc. Our numbers went up when we spent time working with appointments and our regular clients knew how/where to come in if needed and the street entrance was locked. YMMV but it worked for me and the way my shop worked, if you have a walk in retail store I would understand the huh response.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
The solution to keep customers from walking to the back shop. It worked well for my shop and helped increase production. Less time answering frivolous questions or bs quote requests from window shoppers, curious walk-ins, unwanted solicitors etc etc. Our numbers went up when we spent time working with appointments and our regular clients knew how/where to come in if needed and the street entrance was locked. YMMV but it worked for me and the way my shop worked, if you have a walk in retail store I would understand the huh response.
Ah, you were talking about the front door. I thought you meant a door to The production area.... Which the op does not have.