• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Free CS2 Either individually or as a package from Adobe

chester215

Just call me Chester.
I have no use for this, but do you know if this is a permanent offer or some Adobe slip up?

I don't think the offer is permanent, possibly today only.
Nor do i think it is a slip up since they supply the registration numbers for the program(s) on their web site.

TheSnowman

Crazy to me since I'm still running CS2 anyway. I'm gonna go ahead and download it for my Mac though too since it's all here. So if I just download from the top "Creative Suite 2" boxes, I shouldn't have to worry about all that other stuff below?

TheSnowman

Holy crud, Audition 3.0 is up there. My wife's going to think I'm a superstar!

I used the old original Audition, and it was the easiest software I'd ever used for audio. Love that stuff. If I remember right, they bought out Cool Edit Pro or something, because I used to use that I was thinking in the early 2000's.

genericname

I used the old original Audition, and it was the easiest software I'd ever used for audio. Love that stuff. If I remember right, they bought out Cool Edit Pro or something, because I used to use that I was thinking in the early 2000's.

Yeah, I believe they bought them when Audition 2.0 was out. What they incorporated into their process became Audition 3.0, and Cool Edit was no more. The wife uses Pro Tools at work, but we're not rich, so that's a no-go for her home studio.

I don't know, exactly, what's under the CS2 umbrella, but I'm downloading everything but the individual installs for Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign, just to be sure.

TheSnowman

All I know is I'm still using CS2 cause I haven't had a good reason to upgrade, and it didn't come with Audition. Here's all I got.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 114

WildWestDesigns

Audition I'm pretty sure replaced Soundbooth. I actually prefer Soundbooth to Audition, I just wish it had a ripping engine in it then I could do everything in that one program.

I do believe you are correct that Adobe bought Cool Edit, I just can't remember if they had Soundbooth before that and they took Cool Edit and created Audition or if they added to Soundbooth and then replaced it with Audition.

Border

Currently running CS6 here but downloaded copies of all the CS2 just to have for spare laptop or whatever. Also wanted the Audition program & Premiere too...score!

xxaxx

Not able to now :( will definitely keep my eyes on it though, I have 3 computers at home that could use it!

xxaxx

Back up and working now!! Just had to login to my Adobe account and hit refresh a few times.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Working great here. The links Border posted are valid but are not the full complete version of the Suite. There are multiple files needed and you also need to have the serial number the page will give you.

The Windows link above is a bunch of tutorial videos, the Mac one is the "extras". Each of the full versions have 3 files you much have (disc 1, 2, and 3). Plus the extras like instructions, the extras file, and the tutorials file. There are also all of the individual apps that can be downloaded ala-carte.