• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Free CS2 Either individually or as a package from Adobe

Mike F

FYI guys, this was a mistake on Adobe's part, you're not actually legally entitled to download it even though you can. From Lifehacker:
"Update: It looks like the whole thing was a bit of an accident. According to Adobe Forums staffer Dov Isaacs, Adobe is simply terminating the CS2 activation servers today, and for whatever reason that lead to a pretty simple way to download and register CS2 for free."
There's also a Forbes article on what exactly happened.

genericname

You can't walk around in public, wearing a sandwich board that says "take my photo!", while telling people they're not allowed to take your photo.

I don't care what their lawyers are saying; they don't make the laws, and accessing a publicly available download, with no sort of screening process, that isn't limited by their own terms of service, does not an illegal download make.