• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP L210 Delivered Damaged

tomence

So it has finally been sorted out. I will be receiving a brand new L210 on Wednesday. They lucked into one more in stock. I'm still not happy with Advantage Sign Supply and will be shopping my inks and media. Any suggestions?

So why are you not happy? Because you didn't get a L260 for the same price of the L210.

tomence

tomence,

Which part was BAD advice?

Ask your reseller to provide you with L260 (without take-up)?

or

Purchase a MOTORIZED third party take-up (for under $500) that maintains TENSION quite adequately on many L25000's which had a real cheesy OEM take-up? Don't be too quick to assume that all third party devices are junk? :)

HP makes a really nice margin on their optional take-up for L210 customers...especially since it is the same as the non optional take-up on the L260.

I really would like to know what third party TU reel is so good, because i have few different brand after market ones and none of them work the way a TU reel should work.

neil_se

Wow, tough customer. They've been good to you for years, found a solution to the problem (which wasn't necessarily their fault) in under a week, and now you want to take your business elsewhere?

I hope you'd be willing to accept the same attitude from your own customers.

Ditchmiester

Wow, tough customer. They've been good to you for years, found a solution to the problem (which wasn't necessarily their fault) in under a week, and now you want to take your business elsewhere? I hope you'd be willing to accept the same attitude from your own customers.

I've had this printer in my shop since before Christmas. They delayed the install until January 20th the day I built the printer. Then all of the damaged stuff came up. A lot of work went into getting this deal done on our end and I think it should have been simpler than it was. There were also a lot of comments made by Advantage that rubbed us the wrong way.