• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Logo concept

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
See this avatar, can you understand now why I was my parents worst nightmare? The real Dennis the Menace...it was me!

What I put my poor father through... but I'm paying for it... I have 4 boys

signmeup

signmeup...your spin looks and reads really nice. It's true less is more! is that copperplate you used for the secondary copy? I really appreciate your time and effort as well. I registered Infinity Signs & Graphics over 26 years ago. What do you think of the two color rectangle with the infinity icon?
Bank Gothic. (don't tell anyone)
I like the icon in post #1 the best so far. I resized it a bit in post #55. I'm crowding out the banner a little too much in #55. Oh well.

Pinfinity

signmeup...I promise no one will ever know, its a good thing no one can see what we're talking about here, that would be a nightmare! I can't believe how much input people have and the opinions from pros like yourself...thanks..and thats between you and me!

signage

Little different play on the infinity logo

Attachments

• Infinity.jpg
    Infinity.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 94