• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Logo concept

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Another thing is this...

(Rick pet peeve #10,323) the use of the word "concepts" on a business name, logo or business card... in the 80's it was way overused.

What are you selling.... signs and graphics or graphic design concepts... what are graphic design concepts?

You other card had SIGNS AND GRAPHICS and EXCELLENCE IN VISUAL COMMUNICATIONS... that made sense. Graphic design concepts sounds to designey for a client just looking for a sign...

SignManiac

Rick that was my fault. I suggested he try to downplay the sign end and focus more on the design side. Concepts was something I mentioned, but you are right. And then again I was around back then. That makes us both of us veterans of the 80's.... I miss disco!

SignManiac

Rick, I love house music, along with Ambient, House, Industrial, Drum and Bass, Trance, Techno, Electro, Acid House!

SignManiac

Don't laugh at my monkey butler. I paid a fortune having him trained to bring me a beer at the end of the day!

Seven Sin Design

The carbon fiber would be out of place in your design. It would be more appropriate for something racey or automotive.

I think SignManiac is taking your logo in the right direction. I like the incorporation of the infinity symbol for sure.

Pinfinity

Seven Sin... I know! it would be certainly out of place for my currrent. And I remember from your previous post about working with an infinity icon into the design. So, thats what I'm going for...I just feel I could do much better than what I'm currently showing. I have design rust.

Pinfinity

I think I got it!

Since I'm Irish, this needs no further explaination. I hope you didn't mind my using your avatar SM?

Attachments

• buscrdfunny.jpg
    buscrdfunny.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 98

Deaton Design

I gotta say, the one you posted that you did on post no. 1 here looks good to me except for the oval. The colors go well, and I like how the avatar is two tones of purple.
Id ditch the oval, it doesnt seem like it belongs, but I really like the way it looks. Bold and at the same time,
eye catchy.

Pinfinity

Hi Deaton, Thank you so much for your comments on the logo and business card. I am new to this forum and getting to know who's who. To be very honest I have a tremendous amount of respect for your talent and abilities. You have a very special gift and you do beautiful work!

Pinfinity

Check latest revision

Ok, with some help and consideration, please share your thoughts! Man, this is a tough crowd in here!

Pinfinity

signmeup...I like your spin on the layout, but i'm not sure about the horizontal lock containing the name and website...looks like a lot of block and weak info. but I like the block form shape and use of negative space..thanx, Dennis

signmeup

I just rearranged your original post without the oval thingy. I did enlarge the info in the block a little.

Attachments

• Infinity2.jpg
    Infinity2.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 114

Pinfinity

signmeup...the more I look at the your design on the right, the more I like it...it has a nice balance...easy on the eye, and am I looking at a slate blue upper portion of the avatar?