• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Logo concept

signmeup

You should like it somewhat...... you drew it. I just rearranged it.
It's a screen grab of the jpeg you posted in post 1. It looks purple on my monitor.
I like it better than post 36.

Joe Diaz

I kind of think a script might look good for the main copy because when you think script you think one continuous line which would work with the name "infinity". Plus "infinity" is kind of a retro sounding name, to me anyway.

I drew this up and worked the infinity symbol into the lettering.
infinity design.jpg

Deaton Design

Signmeup, your last version looks great. And Joes is equally great also and shows a whole other concept and way of approaching the design. Good stuff guys.:)

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I dig Joe's twist on it....

i thought I would throw out an idea... on the top, simple with a modern typeface, I have never like the infinity symbol, but I thought I would play with it.. the lower one is not dealing with any symbol... just a badge/crest enclosure.

both stay away from "sign guy" style typefaces.

Attachments

• infinity.jpg
    infinity.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 79

rjpjr

...The colors go well, and I like how the avatar is two tones of purple.
Id ditch the oval, it doesnt seem like it belongs, but I really like the way it looks. Bold and at the same time, eye catchy.

I kinda agree. I like the colors ... except the purple outline around "Infinity". I would open it up a little and put an additional outline of black between the white and purple. I think it reads a little easier.

Joe's is kinda cool too!

Attachments

• Infinity-Sign-Design.jpg
    Infinity-Sign-Design.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 96

Pinfinity

Signmeup and Joe...looking at post 36, what do see lacking in my design. do you feel the text Infinity is too overwhelming?..is the avatar too busy? your concepts are great and I guess there is an INFINITE amount of ideas that could work.

Pinfinity

Rick, your work is so unique! those cards you designed are so different..really nice. And your right, it appears I am truley a singuy by my use of font choices. Although, just getting back into the game, I'm making it a prority to update my font library. I think my work right now looks much like my hair looked in the avatar 80's-90's...right?

signmeup

I prefer the icon from post #1. I find it's too garish with the white. It just seems more upscale with the black infinity thing. The colours are too bright for my taste in 36. For some reason I hear Aqua's "Barbie girl" when I look at it. The design in post #1 is a bit more subdued without being dull. It just needed to lose the oval. I also find the phone number and info a bit lost down in the right corner like it doesn't know where it should go.(in #36) It's starting to crowd the edges a bit too. I think it looks better to leave a little more border space.

Pinfinity

RJ....Infinity does read better with some kerning and a spaced outline around the letters.
I'm a little bothered with the split rectangle and the infinity logo inside. I'm not sure but it looks like something is wrong with it

signmeup

Fiddled some more. I like to keep things as simple as possible. I assume this still suits your style or personality in some way since it's all your original elements.

Attachments

• Infinity3.jpg
    Infinity3.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 91

Rick

Rick, your work is so unique! those cards you designed are so different..really nice. And your right, it appears I am truley a singuy by my use of font choices. Although, just getting back into the game, I'm making it a prority to update my font library. I think my work right now looks much like my hair looked in the avatar 80's-90's...right?

The 80's you say.... quite a few of us had one. (this is me on too much Cure, Echo and the Bunnymen, Fun Boy 3, and Boones Farm....

Attachments

• backindaday.jpg
    backindaday.jpg
    656.5 KB · Views: 78

Pinfinity

signmeup...your spin looks and reads really nice. It's true less is more! is that copperplate you used for the secondary copy? I really appreciate your time and effort as well. I registered Infinity Signs & Graphics over 26 years ago. What do you think of the two color rectangle with the infinity icon?

Pinfinity

Rick.....one word....Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude! looks like too much LSD 25! Would it be fair to say you were "not well!"

Rick

Rick.....one word....Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude! looks like too much LSD 25! Would it be fair to say you were "not well!"

I thought you hessian dudes were not well... but we survived... well maybe not my liver...:ROFLMAO:

Pinfinity

When it all went wrong

See this avatar, can you understand now why I was my parents worst nightmare? The real Dennis the Menace...it was me!