• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Real Estate Layouts

Locals Find!

For those of you who have trouble understanding this let me be very very clear.

It's not my f*ing company it's not my fathers. I have no relation to it other than i do work for the independent agents. I have never been a realtor. Don't have a real estate license (never have) have never worked in that office. Have no stake whatsoever in that office. I simply do work for private individuals. The same as i do for many other offices.

Is that clear enough???!!!!!!!!!!

AUTO-FX

So it's not your mom's real estate agency, and she's not a broker there? You can tell us, it's okay...

Si Allen

Arrrggghhh!

You people forget who his customers are!

They want CHEAP!

No sense in wasting time on perfect design and layouts ... 99.9% of the post cards will be tossed out. BUT ... if someone is looking to buy or sell ... they will look at it.

:thankyou:

ForgeInc

Edit: Addie...wanna come clean here? Wanna stand by your "I have NO RELATION" to this company statement? I edited my earlier post to give you a chance...tell the truth now.

Last edited:

megacab

Edit: Addie...wanna come clean here? Wanna stand by your "I have NO RELATION" to this company statement? I edited my earlier post to give you a chance...tell the truth now.

come on Forge, i liked your before edit post.....

on a side note, 54 year old Jonette J. Jones wears some sweet hats......

just sayin

Locals Find!

Don't think you can just stroll in here like a big shot. Start trying to mess with me. I haven't seen you post up one piece of your work to back up your statements. You stroll in here trying to fit in with the big boys. Why don't you post up some of your work. You think your so good.

Why don't you come clean. Tell the truth your some lousy guy with a vinyl plotter from ebay and no experience hoping to fit in and get some real learning from people who have been doing this longer than you. By jumping into a fight you haven't been around long enough to know anything about.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Okay.... enough crapping on Addie's party.

Hey Addie.... what's this all about ??​

Private Proprietary software designed for Adtechia LLC

:Sleeping:​

ForgeInc

Actually YOU started it by calling me a pretentious newbie. I actually wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. Then I realized how much of a doucheb*g you are. Your mama owns or at least started that company you liar, a small bit of digging proves it. Don't worry, I will be posting work soon. I hope you comment on how much it sucks. I will FOR SURE be ignoring you from now on, expect no more responses.

You aren't worth my time and pissing matches in threads are annoying and unprofessional. I just wanted everyone to know you lied. Not the first time no doubt.

PS: Learn to spell.

Locals Find!

Okay.... enough crapping on Addie's party.

Hey Addie.... what's this all about ??​

Private Proprietary software designed for Adtechia LLC

:Sleeping:​

Which of my site's still has that crap up?? I thought I pulled it down when I dumped that POS online designer I was sold.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Musta been that danged little worm you have in your computer.

Don't you find it the least bit annoying that just about everyone here knows more about you than you do ??

I'd be ashamed of myself if I had so much wrong chit out there and didn't know.... who-dunnit.​

Well, I'll see if I can re-locate it for you. How much ya give me for telling you ??
:guido:

Locals Find!

Musta been that danged little worm you have in your computer.

Don't you find it the least bit annoying that just about everyone here knows more about you than you do ??
I'd be ashamed of myself if I had so much wrong chit out there and didn't know.... who-dunnit.​
Well, I'll see if I can re-locate it for you. How much ya give me for telling you ??
:guido:

My gratitude. Yeah the fact that I can't get my websites cleaned up is a real annoyance. Maybe I should focus on that instead of arguing with you guys in my downtime.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
My gratitude. Yeah the fact that I can't get my websites cleaned up is a real annoyance. Maybe I should focus on that instead of arguing with you guys in my downtime.

Promise ?? I mean really...... will you promise to go away and do your OWN work if we keep you looking for more wrong stuff ?? I can find a chitload of it.... beginning with all the stolen artwork and files on your website.

Then we'll go to all those other websites you have, then your wife's company and we'll end with your Dad's 20% of the take.

Really, just name your price. :thumb:

Locals Find!

Promise ?? I mean really...... will you promise to go away and do your OWN work if we keep you looking for more wrong stuff ?? I can find a chitload of it.... beginning with all the stolen artwork and files on your website.

Then we'll go to all those other websites you have, then your wife's company and we'll end with your Dad's 20% of the take.
Really, just name your price. :thumb:

Wife - Unemployed No Company. Just tell me Gino.

Locals Find!

Here is my latest postcard layout.

Attachments

• side1-postcard.jpg
    side1-postcard.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 101

iSign

Here is my latest postcard layout.

my suggestions would be to rotate the photo to level. Do you use photoshop? with the ruler tool, click and drag a line from the eave line at the left, to the eave line at the right... then go to image>image rotation>arbitrary... and like magic, the correct angle of rotation required to level your pic will be loaded already.. click ok & the pic levels out... of course you want to do that before you crop it, because now you will have to crop again to clean up crooked corners, but i think that would help your postcards...

then, get the secondary pics in a separate layer in photoshop without that ugly vector shadow... then select the layer with the small pics in the layer palette & pull down the layer menu, choose layer style & drop shadow... those would look far better with a realistic fuzzy shadow...

typography needs work too, but...

Mosh

Addie you lie to party? Well this winter I found this boat on my farm (next to the river) so I hoooked it up to my jeep and pulled it around the farm road with my kids and their friends inside. Them parents got mad cause Emmett was going to fast acrosss the place and no one got hurt too bad. Sometimes LAWERS need a good kick in the nut sack. Them kids was just having fun, Also you do NOT need to be 16 to drive on private property!

Locals Find!

my suggestions would be to rotate the photo to level. Do you use photoshop? with the ruler tool, click and drag a line from the eave line at the left, to the eave line at the right... then go to image>image rotation>arbitrary... and like magic, the correct angle of rotation required to level your pic will be loaded already.. click ok & the pic levels out... of course you want to do that before you crop it, because now you will have to crop again to clean up crooked corners, but i think that would help your postcards...

then, get the secondary pics in a separate layer in photoshop without that ugly vector shadow... then select the layer with the small pics in the layer palette & pull down the layer menu, choose layer style & drop shadow... those would look far better with a realistic fuzzy shadow...

typography needs work too, but...

I will give that a shot. Its after midnight here but look for it in the morning. My morning LOL.

iSign

I'll set my alarm... le't see..

...OH, 1AM?
OK, I'll watch for it

(more breathing room on the copy... and them 1/8" gray borders? how about a 1/32" black line down the center... and lose the italics on the slanted main copy)

ps... it better not suck hahahahaha

Locals Find!

I'll set my alarm... le't see..

...OH, 1AM?
OK, I'll watch for it

(more breathing room on the copy... and them 1/8" gray borders? how about a 1/32" black line down the center... and lose the italics on the slanted main copy)

ps... it better not suck hahahahaha

I am working on it taking a break for a bit. This is a bit confusing as I haven't used photoshop this much before. I usually just use it to crop or to knock out backgrounds around photos.