• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shop Truck Wrap

Dan Antonelli

Incoming Dan Antonelli famous saying in 3... 2.... 1....

:ROFLMAO:

On cue: "Success in spite of a poor brand is not a valid reason to perpetuate it."

On a more serious note, we still really haven't heard about who our target audience is. The bottom line is that it makes little difference if the OP likes it or not - it's all about whether the design appeals to the target demographics.

IMHO, Joe's tweaks makes it still 'cool' and maintains components of the previous branding, while making it more professionally rendered. I seriously doubt the redesign is apt to cause any brand confusion in the marketplace if the current brand is well known. It's just a more polished evolution.

xxaxx

On cue: "Success in spite of a poor brand is not a valid reason to perpetuate it."

On a more serious note, we still really haven't heard about who our target audience is. The bottom line is that it makes little difference if the OP likes it or not - it's all about whether the design appeals to the target demographics.

IMHO, Joe's tweaks makes it still 'cool' and maintains components of the previous branding, while making it more professionally rendered. I seriously doubt the redesign is apt to cause any brand confusion in the marketplace if the current brand is well known. It's just a more polished evolution.

Agreed, but he seems set on not changing it by his previous posts, so I'm not going to come on here and say he's wrong for that. I think that his overall design is really good and he is incorporating his logo into the design nicely. Clean, easy to read, flows well and is eye catching ... pretty good combo for a wrap imo. :D

HulkSmash

The wrap is fine. He wants something that turns head. He will get business from the wrap. Period. It may not be everyone style but from us doing something similar in the past it has generated a TON of business. People like head turning designs. Though there may be somethings he can do to make it easier to read, the wrap won't fail in what it's meant for.