• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Some of my work

iSign

I may not have "invented the industry", but I can recognize top notch talent... :thumb:

Great work Lindy... you may give me a run for my money in the poor social skills department... but you already got me beat in design. :notworthy:

Glad to have more talent on the board... even with the mutual social challenges :banghead:

biggieg

Nice Work!

No offense, but as a former skateboarder.. How does that print hold up on the underside of a skateboard?? Seems that the first time you grind it, the whole print would peel and then need removed???

I did a board for my son using convex (18 mil combo) and it has held up pretty well now for about 3 months.

briderx

I really don't care for companies that use "Hot" models for advertising.. It typically masks poor quality or even worse.. HORRIBLE SUBLIMINAL MESSAGING. I really think that "rims" company seems very trashy. I personally wouldn't give them 5 minutes of my time based on the look of their truck.. BUT, I guess to a certain demographic, it works.. I see "CHEAP" written all over it.

Hope that doesn't signal a "I don't like your work" because it has nothing to do with that.. I think you do REALLY good work..

LindyM

THanks, but I think you should safe your comments about the companies Image for some rant blogging site. this thread is about the work I've done not about How some company chooses to present themselves to the world.
This company has been around for a very long time and supplies all the local and non local car dealerships with OEM wheels and hubcaps. They must be doing something right ???

I guess its a great thing not everyone thinks like you or BIG companies like Godaddy.com and their commercials wouldn't exsist.

BTw thanks isigns, that was very respectable of you.

Dave Drane

I am totally speechless. Never been a fan of wraps either, but you have certainly given them respectability. Loved all the jobs and especially the flaming of the mixer!!

LindyM

thanks everyone

Here are some store fronts in perf
l_f575128b4d574e36bb07487e4561ca8e.jpg

l_9ee43e9141e44c48b3452d2a3dc6ec95.jpg

this one looked better after they replaced the mirrored tint to black
l_d2a0b8b7316d46a4afc408b813ef63cc.jpg

l_350e167604544cf6874b9b22d1003e95.jpg

signpro

Manager
Great work on those storefronts...

Quick question regarding those... on the window frames, did you just cover the metal frames in the same window perf, or reprint those sections on regular vinyl?
looks amazing!!

i'd be scared walking into a door like that, probably looks funny too when people drive by and see someone disapear into a "sign"! ha.

LindyM

Nice job!!! :thumb:
Where did you learn to wrap?
No formal training Just dove into it in the late 90s

Great work on those storefronts...

Quick question regarding those... on the window frames, did you just cover the metal frames in the same window perf, or reprint those sections on regular vinyl?
I use the same perf material for the Framework. If you re-print the frame sections in solid vinyl it will not look uniform since the solid section will appear brighter like in the first store front I posted. For non-black frames we cover them in matte black first then wrap them. I hope this helps.
looks amazing!!
Thanks you very much !

i'd be scared walking into a door like that, probably looks funny too when people drive by and see someone disapear into a "sign"! ha.
I know what you mean.

here are some designs for offset printing.

Business card
cardetail1.jpg

Car Show flyer
tots1.jpg

tots2.jpg

car show flyer
showdwn1.jpg

showdwn2.jpg

Birthday party invitation
kali1.jpg

kali2.jpg

Ford car show
fordshow1.jpg

fordshow2.jpg

Ford car show
ford1.jpg

ford2.jpg

Performance shop flyer
fever1.jpg

fever2.jpg

Bakery tri-fold brochure
cake2.jpg

cake1.jpg

Last edited:

Signguyno1

:omg2:Like Jill, I am not a fan of wraps, but I have got to say your work, design, layouts as well as the use of colors have blown my mind. FANTASTIC!!!

Most wraps you see are nothing but a collection of every bit of flash and distorted fonts they can get into the picture. The object of a professional artist is to promote the customer and sell their products. This you have accomplished brilliantly, a pleasure to view your work!:U Rock:

signpro

Manager
thanks for explaining about the frames, i thought the same thing, but not having done it yet, i was curious. didn't think about a silver frame though, the matte black is a great idea! thanks for the tips man.