• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Some of my work

LindyM

Thanks everyone I really Appreciate the comments. Its always great to hear what my fellow peers think vs the client.You guys Know what to look for !

K.Bissett to answer your questions we do not use CDs with fills like Juicedrops.

The flags were stock images grunged up with a brush in Photoshop. The swish was created with the pen tool then filled with white. The color in the swish was done with different color brush strokes using a dynamic shape brush controlled with my Wacom Tablet pen in a separate layer and changing the blending mode.
I recommend a tablet to anyone using a mouse in Photoshop, it unlocks many hidden potential and doesn't hurt your wrist like hours on a mouse can.

I just moved to a new location and with a new places comes new business cards.

AXPRINTINGcards.jpg

AXPRINTINGcards2.jpg

Prism1

Lindy...I have always loved the stuff you posted on the other site that is now gone...Glad you came here. You work is Off the Hook!! Everything you do is very Inspirational to this industry. Hell...you even got the "Wrap Haters" lovin' wraps...HaHa. Keep up the good work!!

Gotta ask...how long have you been using Solvex Wrap?? How does it compare to 3M in your eyes/hands?

Ken

steve b

Great stuff! Best looking wraps I have ever seen here. You would own the California market! Come on out.

steveb

LindyM

Lindy...I have always loved the stuff you posted on the other site that is now gone...Glad you came here. You work is Off the Hook!! Everything you do is very Inspirational to this industry. Hell...you even got the "Wrap Haters" lovin' wraps...HaHa. Keep up the good work!!

Gotta ask...how long have you been using Solvex Wrap?? How does it
compare to 3M in your eyes/hands?

Ken
Thanks alot. As for that other site, it was only a matter of time.
Great stuff! Best looking wraps I have ever seen here. You would own the California market! Come on out.

steveb

I think Cali has alot of good wrappers, Its always easy to remember the bad ones,lol.
Good to know if My girl ever wants to move back I have a chance !! Thanks !

Some barber (urban) shops.
Well these are some I don't show many people because I dont really agree with Everything they wanted on their designs , but it is what it is.
I think their Clippers logo looks like charlie the tuna. LOL

barber2.JPG

these guys insisted in having "scarface" in the design...
btw, we did not install the back lit sign print or banner.
barber1.JPG

LindyM

oh no, not helvetica!
Too bad thats not what it is.Plus, I don't alter Clients already established logos just because I don't agree with their font choice. I was hired to design and install a wrap and thats all.

i actually prefer swiss. :)
I like Swiss as well

Helvetica is fine, it's Arial that's freakin' ugly. =)
I think Arial is great for text but too plain for logos.

Always love to see pics! Nice work.
thank you very much !
Looks Good :thumb:
Thank you !
Very nice. Thank you for taking the time to post your work.
Your Welcome.

Here is a wooden coffee table wrapped in Hip Hop album covers from the 80's to now.
The Mosaic was created with a special software.
This is a bit busy for my taste. The table top alone would have been nice.

DSC03924.jpg

DSC03923.jpg

DSC03922.jpg

ckoziol

A lot of really nice work! It's funny, as I was scrolling down, I was thinking, wow, this looks like Tampa stuff, then when I hit the Big Cats Rescue, I realized it was! lol

I see that you're over on Anderson Rd...Do you do any wholesale printing to the local smaller shop in the trade? If so, send me a message of how I can contact you. I do more design stuff and vinyl, but have a good deal of print stuff time to time (banners, vinyl for magnets, etc.)

Thanks,
Carol

Sparky

Gotta ask...how long have you been using Solvex Wrap?? How does it compare to 3M in your eyes/hands?

Ken

Curious as well.... I use Solvex window perf and it has been pretty good so long as you seal edges. If you don't lifting starts after 6 or so months, but am 15 months in on a sealed window and no problems.

LindyM

Curious as well.... I use Solvex window perf and it has been pretty good so long as you seal edges. If you don't lifting starts after 6 or so months, but am 15 months in on a sealed window and no problems.
The Solvex line is a just a renamed material made by a well known company so to no surprise this material prints and installs quite well. I see they now have one with an air release pattern but have not had the chance to try it out. The regular carwrap vinyl is great for the cost and beyond.

rm25x

Very nice work. Always blown away by design talent on this site. Gives me a lot to aspire to.