• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sar bossier

You guys do know that pools have sand at the bottom of them, also the bottom of pools wave at a 30 degree angle all through it. Oh, and the water has current too.

That's from the massive pump being used to pump all of the water and sand! Come on, a pump that big would make serious waves! lol

Locals Find!

you should have stopped while you were ahead. Is it even vector? Customer's going to have another $400 in vectorizing from you. Go for the upsell!

Everything but the sky, water and pool deck is vector.

The water is actual pool water. Took the picture myself. Like I said clients happy. Says his phone is ringing like crazy... So while I am not happy about my abilities at this point he is happy.

Still working to improve long road ahead...sticking with what I do know though which is basic real estate design etc...

"Deposit Please"

looks great......only thing i would do different is slant POOLS in the opposite direction, add a brick wall behind it....and maybe add 2 kiddy pools inside the O's with yellow bubbles floating on top.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I guess you're gonna tell us you developed the diver, too, huh ?? With your amazing artistic abilities.................................

You should be stoned... or maybe you already are.............

You just don't know when to quit, huh ??

HulkSmash

Everything but the sky, water and pool deck is vector.

Like I said clients happy. Says his phone is ringing like crazy... So while I am not happy about my abilities at this point he is happy.

you mean..................................

Potential clients saw the new logo and blew up her phone to tell her how god awful it is......................?

HulkSmash

I would rather use THIS.

Over what you have.....made..?

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 80

John Butto

So, your mother runs a real estate company, father website company, wife is a real estate broker, you a sign/print/designer broker so the redheaded step child runs the FC pool business. You guys must be Mormons.

cdiesel

Addie, I'm not saying this just to pile on or give you crap, but that is _bad_.

Besides being able to design and provide the customer with a logo that's appealing, part of our job is to guide the customer in the right direction. If they want crap, it's out job to talk them out of it. Hiding behind the "client is happy" line is BS.

thomas barth

Pool Logo

There are a few great designers here on 101. Get a budget from the client for designing a logo and then see if it's enough to hire somebody. If the client isn't willing to pay for a great branded logo, then give him this one for free from me.

It is free after all.

thomas barth

Final Design

Glad someone breathed some life back into this. Almost forgot to show you guys what the client ended up with.

Now, the client directed this. I don't want the blame for this. The clients happy, Me not so much.

Just thought you would enjoy!

I think I liked the lump from sign-maniac better.

Status
Not open for further replies.