• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Urgent Help 2

Marco

Design looks bit wacky, any thoughts?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231115_092121_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20231115_092121_WhatsApp.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 323

gnubler

He may be dealing with a nightmare client unable to make a decision.
Consider moving on if you feel like stabbing yourself every time the client calls or emails.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Based on your hand written drawing and information you put in your post... I doubt you'll be able to do much better even if someone helped you.

Marco

No reply. Texan. You guys sound like a bunch of old ....s I am looking for direction and I am getting a day in hell about why I brought it in front of you - Design and layout forum. Really???

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I am looking for direction and I am getting a day in hell about why I brought it in front of you - Design and layout forum. Really???
Sooooo, why don't you show us the finished product for the first location? You might get some suggestions on how to approach it with the new store front and keep their brand consistent. Don't bitch at us because we don't know what you want from us.

Last edited:

damonCA21

To be honest you are supposed to be a designer. You have taken on this job for the client on the understanding you can offer them a professional looking design. If even a simple good design is beyond your skill set then perhaps you should think of a change of career?

Just coming on here expecting other people do to do your job for them with no coherent feedback isn't going to get you very far.

If you have already done one site, then use the same design for this one. Go to any Walmart store, what do you notice about their branding on all of them? The idea of branding is so you can go to a store anywhere in the world and instantly know it is a Walmart

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Marco, you put no effort into this post. You didn't describe what you don't like about the design or where you're struggling. Is this your design you need helps with? Did client give it to you asking for help? What's the client complaining about with the design? You put the minimal amount of effort in asking us "thoughts?". My thoughts? You're lazy and a client with canva can design better stuff than you. You can't even professionally mock up your drawing with notes... You hand write comments on them like a client using his phone.

People here communicate and put effort into their work and want to help people that do the same. You sound lazy and entitled. And I'm probably younger than you Marco.