• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Urgent Help 2

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
And another thing.... Your new "design" isn't even on the same store front as your first post. You are clearly using AI to generate these. I can tell by the weird artifacts and the mangled names on the neighboring storefronts. And what's up with the greenery behind the name.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
The girl on the sidewalk is falling over drunk while her boyfriend checks to see if he still has a pulse. The old people are looking up at the sign trying to figure out if that's the place for their broken hip or some fancy vegan restaurant.

Marco

You do design work, yet can't even do the most basic layouts or designs and make them look professional :eek: That pic isnt even a design, it's just the most basic font stuck onto a pic of a building.
I'll leave that letter font thing to you sogn guys.

Marco

Marco, this is real bad. You are doing your customers a giant disservice if you are selling them designs. How are you supposed to fasten the channel letters faces with them smooshed in that opening? Those installers (and birds) are going to love you. These mockups look like you design building elevations. I've seen plenty of architects mockup signs that look horrible or aren't physically possible..this reminds me of that. In all seriousness, I've seen what you posted years ago up to today... The designs look elementary with no improvement over the years. Really man, it's embarrassing to an industry. You need to apprentice with a good sign designer and get some basic skills.
That's a design you will not see here. The technical team has considered those items, thanks for your valuable effort. No birdies - they're everywhere there's a channel letter.

gnubler

I'm still laughing at the old people gazing upon the glory of the letters nestled in what looks like Astroturf. Very nice!

Is this actually for a job? We don't even know what you're trying to do and neither will your client.