• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1st time for me

WrapperX

Unfortunately removal is part of our business - doesn't mean we have to like it OR charge the same as we do for installation or production. I hate removals - I will always recommend the powers that be charge by the hour because one removal could take an hour and the same type of removal on a different job could take 7 hours. If they want a price you tell them an ESTIMATE but make sure you inform them that these things can be very uncooperative and it could be a nightmare.

Techman

goo gone and citrus is not the best way to go. They suck. You save a few pennies with it, but it takes 3-4 extra attempts to git all the snot off. Rapid Remover does it in just two.

Hot pressure washer as Fred mentioned will go FAST. I used to do truck every week. I would hire a manpower dude and let him goto town. Hot pressure washer is almost steam. IT will blow that crap off in a jiffy.