• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2010 Nor'easter?

TheProfessor

I've been away for a while, but I'm back! Are we having a meet-up this year? I did a search and didn't find any threads for anything so far, so I thought I would bring it up, I miss you guys! :)

Who is gonna take the torch from Gino?

SignosaurusRex

Sounds good. Don't know that I would make it this year but would try. I miss everyone too and the last one was a blast! A Southwest or Southeast Meet & Greet this year would be very cool.

Typestries

It's on at my place if you all want! Tons of signmaking toys, space for tents and BBQ, did I mention a half mile form the bay and a few from the Beach? Plenty of hotels/motels, etc. If anyone wants please PM me let's do it!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Sounds good to me, too.

Let's try to find some possible weekends or whatever day you want to hold it, Rick.... and we'll see who all can make it.

I'll give ya all the information I have from last year and try to work with you on it if you'd like.

Jillbeans

I can try to make it.
This summer I actually have two events in July which I must attend, one of 'em being my 30 yr class reunion and the other my family reunion.
In August my friend is coming for a visit, she is a sign maker from England and would probably come along with me if I went. Since there's not much to show her around these parts she might like to see NJ. I stayed with her and her hubby last year for SignUK.
What's the nearest airport?
:)
Love.....Jill

Typestries

umm, yeah, Gino, you're expertise will be needed and GREATLY appreciated!
Would September be better? Bit cooler, less crowded here and te beach and ocean are prime time and the fishing's good too. Heck, I'm open to suggestions. Throw em my way via reply, PM or email rick@typestries.com

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
I'm in. September would probably be best in my opinion. Like Rick said it would be a bit cooler, less crowded, and less expensive.

Jillbeans

Yikes there are no direct flights from Pittsburgh and I don't think I could handle that drive.
:(
Cheapest flight was over $300 and transferred in North Carolina. Heck it's only one state away!

signage

Yikes there are no direct flights from Pittsburgh and I don't think I could handle that drive.
:(
Cheapest flight was over $300 and transferred in North Carolina. Heck it's only one state away!

Jill maybe we can charter a bus from this side of the state and have a party the whole way their:rock-n-roll:

J Hill Designs

at someones shop - I would LOVE to go, and I've never been to Jersey...might make a week or two out of it with the woman...keep this thread alive...

Typestries

Here's some airport info
Atlantic city is the closest. 25 minutes away. Spirit and airtran fly there, we could easily run a pickup shuttle if we can coordinate arrival times.

Philly is the second closest, 90 minutes

newark is third closest, 90 minutes - slightly longer mileage but shorter travel times due to interstate access.

Tim Aucoin

Depending on the date, I'd make the trip again this year! Only costs me $900 in airfare + car rental... well worth it!!! :Big Laugh:Big Laugh Will there be a hotel as nice as the one last year was?? :ROFLMAO: