• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2010 Nor'easter?

Baz

Hey Bob .... I wouldn't mind hopping on with you guys as well if you got the room. Mid to late September sounds just fine with me also :thumb:

Jillbeans

My circumstances have changed.
I am now going to be a grandma.
(yes it's the "hot" daughter)
I would be afraid to travel too far from home in case she needs me.
So I will have to sit this one out.

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
are we gonna have a sign up like we did last year??

weekend of the 17th is an off weekend for me, so i'd actually be able to stay the whole weekend!!

Big House Signs

Yaaa...I am so excited! Rick has been doing some great work for us recently and I'd love to see his set-up. weekend of the 17th sounds great to me.

GP

Driving directions to Typestries Sign & Design

702 mi – about 12 hours 29 mins

Is there a prize for longest drive?

Tim Aucoin

Driving directions to Typestries Sign & Design

702 mi – about 12 hours 29 mins

Is there a prize for longest drive?

I actually thought about making a driving journey out of it... but 39 hours each way for a 3 day event is hard to justify! Plus the cost of gas these days! :doh:

Baz

I actually thought about making a driving journey out of it... but 39 hours each way for a 3 day event is hard to justify! Plus the cost of gas these days! :doh:

That would be nuts Tim! It's already impressive that your coming from Calgary! No need to torture yourself with such a long drive.

TheProfessor

The weekend of the 11th or the 24th is better for me, but if I have to I will miss the other convention I was going to attend :)

D&Tgraphics

SWEET!!!! Count me in!!! Anything I can do to help Rick, let me know. I can print some shirts again or whatever you need. Sweet. I can't wait to see everyone again.

Al Checca

I'd love to come out, I'm still on dialysis so I have to travel with the wife but I'm in...... Love to see everyone.

Bigdawg

Just Me
I'm in... the real Bigdawg has open heart surgery in the morning but should be healed in time to make the trip with me... I'm operating on the basis that everything will go well with him - that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!

Look forward to seeing y'all again :smile: