• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3 days until inauguration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian @ 2CT Media

And the fuse is lit....

I would take any person who is willing to keep money at home and in my pocket over anyone who thinks I should work harder so other people can have a "FREE" ride.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
how is the news fake when all they are doing is showing clips of that tangerine clown saying the things he says? he can claim he never said them but he forgets it is being broadcast for all to see. anyone who thinks it is fake might want to get their eyes and ears checked

Ah my little cabbage, what any poll might indicate would depend very much on who is doing the asking, what they are asking, and, most importantly, who they are asking.

In the case of these 40%+- polls it would appear that the CNN poll had 23% or so Republican participation and the ABC poll had about the same. Hardly a representative cross section. Ergo 'fake news'. You seem to have sufficient venom for Trump to poison a small village. That being the case it would not be difficult to assume that you are incapable of having an objective view of recent events. Using childish names and epithets would seem to confirm this,

Objectively, or at least as objectively as I can manage, the new commander in chief has actually done something in his life. Unlike the outgoing office holder. He has nominated for the most part to his cabinet and other positions people who have actually held jobs and likewise have actually accomplished things in their lives. Unlike the outgoing office holder. While none of this guarantees anything it certainly bodes well for those not looking for some sort of free ride.

No one is owed anything merely by virtue of the fact that they exist. Perhaps this notion frightens some.

Marlene

Ah my little cabbage, what any poll might indicate would depend very much on who is doing the asking, what they are asking, and, most importantly, who they are asking.

In the case of these 40%+- polls it would appear that the CNN poll had 23% or so Republican participation and the ABC poll had about the same. Hardly a representative cross section. Ergo 'fake news'. You seem to have sufficient venom for Trump to poison a small village. That being the case it would not be difficult to assume that you are incapable of having an objective view of recent events. Using childish names and epithets would seem to confirm this,

Objectively, or at least as objectively as I can manage, the new commander in chief has actually done something in his life. Unlike the outgoing office holder. He has nominated for the most part to his cabinet and other positions people who have actually held jobs and likewise have actually accomplished things in their lives. Unlike the outgoing office holder. While none of this guarantees anything it certainly bodes well for those not looking for some sort of free ride.

No one is owed anything merely by virtue of the fact that they exist. Perhaps this notion frightens some.

not too sure what all that has to do with what I said. when the man speaks and the words come from his own mouth, how can it be unfair fake news? it makes no sense to say something on film and then deny that you said it.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
not too sure what all that has to do with what I said. when the man speaks and the words come from his own mouth, how can it be unfair fake news? it makes no sense to say something on film and then deny that you said it.

Which words, exactly, give you pause? Actual quotes, not hearsay.

dypinc

Which words, exactly, give you pause? Actual quotes, not hearsay.

The elites and media have now totally discredited themselves and everybody knows it except those that are so utterly blinded by their bitter hatred toward us that they will grasp at anything to fuel their bitterness.

They promise to leave the US, but instead stay and spew there bitterness which we are all getting sick of.

gnemmas

Low expectation to start is a good thing.

8 years ago, 100% approval from blacks, are they better off now? Is his hometown Chicago doing better? Any city Ghettos improved?

80% approval from Latinos, is there a immigration reform?

Kottwitz-Graphics

What gets me is every body is all pissed off about him, and he hasn't even been in office yet.

Give him a chance, and then grill him for what he does, or doesn't do... he can't be any worse than the last president (and I'm not putting my political views in).

The thing that really gets me is everybody wants to protest and attack those that don't have the same views...which really pisses me off. And as soon as someone uses deadly force to protect themselves, they will blame Trump for that as well...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Why would they blame Trump ?? Obama blamed Bush for the first seven years of his stay. Just blame the last guy.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Why would they blame Trump ?? Obama blamed Bush for the first seven years of his stay. Just blame the last guy.
Does that mean we get to blame Fred for the next few years? (asking for a friend)

The die is cast.
Be nice if people could settle down and see what happens before going off the deep end but there is little chance of that.
Going to be an interesting few years

wayne k
guam usa

Johnny Best

Does that mean we get to blame Fred for the next few years? (asking for a friend)

The die is cast.
Be nice if people could settle down and see what happens before going off the deep end but there is little chance of that.
Going to be an interesting few years

wayne k
guam usa

Its already getting interesting on here, bob called Marlene his "little cabbage".

Johnny Best

These are being shipped in on Friday, going to be hugh. tangerine.jpg

Bly

I think it's great to observe democracy in action.

He should be a real boon for the Orange Lives Matter crew.

phototec

I don't quite understand it ?? It's alright to make fun of this guy, call him tangerine whatever, but when anyone spoke up about our mulatto president, they were racists. How so ?? The guy wasn't even full blown black, but he's considered our first black President. Do you think they meant.... first mulatto president, but no liberals would've known what that meant ?? Betcha all those Hollywood brilliant actors and actresses who haven't moved outta the country yet wouldn't have known how to act calling it how it truly was. Probably would've thought you were ordering some new coffee drink. Oh, and I'd like half & half instead of full cream. Let's really mix it up.

40% - - - 60% who cares ?? In less than three days, we all will have a new president whether you like it or not, whether you wanna stand for our National Anthem or sit through it. Whether you wanna sit and not say the Pledge of Allegiance. Respect, patriotism and lotsa other things have been lost in the last 40 years or so. This country is still a wonderful Nation and in my opinion, the best one on the globe, but our soldiers, police and firefighters will save all of your a$$es no matter what you think or believe. That you can count on.

:wavingflag: God Bless America :wavingflag:

:thankyou:

Amen Gino, you took the words right out of my mouth, THANK YOU for standing up.

I live right smack dab in the center of Texas and 25 mile from the largest military base in the US with over 45,000 soldiers stationed there, as you might guess patriotism run very deep here and there is NO WAY in hell we would ever support that Crocked H who was only appointed to Sec position because of her being married to the cheating lying husband, sure glad they found his DNA on the blue dress, because that proves it was not locker talk. Can you imagine him having sex in the oval office under the famous desk and he was NOT impeached?

rossmosh

You trust what you read??
Mainstream news, polls, is all a fake.
Yes, propaganda is a reality.

I'm not political, but , ive noticed that 25000 poeple showed up at his speaking events, and on a good day, hundreds at his opponents.
Plus I've done my own poll, and 9 of 10 poeple I've talked to voted for him.

I'm not going to comment on the current state of politics. I will comment on this. This is dangerous thinking.

If someone walked into your shop and asked you to do a sign. You give your professional opinion based on years of experience. They turn around and tell the world you're lying to them and because they read something on Facebook, they now know more than the professional. Does that make any sense at all?

At some point people have to realize there are facts. There are professionals out there doing good reporting. Regardless of your opinion of papers like the NY Times, Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, Boston Globe, and LA times the people they hire, especially senior reporters, are generally incredibly qualified. They graduate from real universities, have real degrees, and real life experience. They've been trained well by other professionals and their papers have high standards for publication. The same can be true when talking about science and medical journals.

So I urge people to stop this insane thinking. It's dangerous. It's the thinking of third world nations. First world nations are full of educated individuals that are generally interested in learning from valid sources. People in general need to stop with the perspective that feelings = facts and facts = made up. That's the definition of broken logic and is incredibly dangerous.

Christian @ 2CT Media

I'm not going to comment on the current state of politics. I will comment on this. This is dangerous thinking.

If someone walked into your shop and asked you to do a sign. You give your professional opinion based on years of experience. They turn around and tell the world you're lying to them and because they read something on Facebook, they now know more than the professional. Does that make any sense at all?

At some point people have to realize there are facts. There are professionals out there doing good reporting. Regardless of your opinion of papers like the NY Times, Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, Boston Globe, and LA times the people they hire, especially senior reporters, are generally incredibly qualified. They graduate from real universities, have real degrees, and real life experience. They've been trained well by other professionals and their papers have high standards for publication. The same can be true when talking about science and medical journals.

So I urge people to stop this insane thinking. It's dangerous. It's the thinking of third world nations. First world nations are full of educated individuals that are generally interested in learning from valid sources. People in general need to stop with the perspective that feelings = facts and facts = made up. That's the definition of broken logic and is incredibly dangerous.

There is so much wrong with this post, especially when you cite all liberal media outlets that have all been caught with semi truthful or fully fabricated stories. The problem is conflict sells and the liberal media has time and time again been shown to brew conflict. Just look at our current political climate, almost 100% of it can be blamed on media misdirection...

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
I just pray Bob is hired as one of Trump's speechwriters.

I can't handle 4 years of 8th-grade vocabulary.

rossmosh

There is so much wrong with this post, especially when you cite all liberal media outlets that have all been caught with semi truthful or fully fabricated stories. The problem is conflict sells and the liberal media has time and time again been shown to brew conflict. Just look at our current political climate, almost 100% of it can be blamed on media misdirection...

I happen to cite well funded sources that are considered institutions. You do realize that all of these papers have conservative writers on staff? They regularly report on various things. So my question for you is, who exactly should I trust? Where can I get "unbiased facts"? Am I supposed to trust the idiot bloggers that have no resources and are basing their articles on Facebook posts (this goes for both liberal and conservative)? Am I supposed to trust the ratings driven political talk shows? I don't have the time or resources to study everything that's going on in the world. I have to trust someone to feed me correct information. It's a necessity. It's a fundamental necessity in a first world country. You must have reliable sources for truth and information. Otherwise, we're simply screwed.

So I'm sticking with trusting reports from proven legitimate sources. If they get it wrong from time to time, I'll look foolish from time to time. That's better than looking foolish all the time because you refuse to actually educate yourself.

And to be very very clear, this is applicable to both liberals and conservatives. Anyone that turns their nose to facts is by definition an idiot. You're willfully making yourself an uninformed, ignorant individual and no one should find that acceptable. Frankly, I'm terrified by this movement of feelings = "facts" and facts =lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.