• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3M Prioritizing N95 Masks Overseas

player

trump_virus.jpg

ikarasu

It'd be interesting to see how close the reporters are standing on the Canadian side. I'm glad he doesn't have 50 people up there with him, but I bet you there's 100 people standing right infront of him just to get perfect photos at the right angle. I could be wrong.... Canada does seem to be taking this pretty seriously, since day 1 he's been up there by himself, or limiting how many people are with him.

player

It'd be interesting to see how close the reporters are standing on the Canadian side. I'm glad he doesn't have 50 people up there with him, but I bet you there's 100 people standing right infront of him just to get perfect photos at the right angle. I could be wrong.... Canada does seem to be taking this pretty seriously, since day 1 he's been up there by himself, or limiting how many people are with him.
I can guarantee the numbers are limited and nobody is closer that 6'.

ikarasu

I'd like to believe that.... But this photo is from 2 weeks ago. I can't find any of what the press looks like now that he's self isolating.... But I imagine people are still crammed together.

Attachments

• A766F298-59D4-4853-9282-CA02EFD9B707.jpeg
    A766F298-59D4-4853-9282-CA02EFD9B707.jpeg
    284.7 KB · Views: 95

player

I'd like to believe that.... But this photo is from 2 weeks ago. I can't find any of what the press looks like now that he's self isolating.... But I imagine people are still crammed together.
Things have changed a lot in 2 weeks. Like he does those press conferences from outside his home with one camera. Things are very tight here.

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
Didn’t he sign some sort of order the other day? (Late last week?) and then proceed to hand out a bunch of commemorative pens?

player

USA reached over 400,000 cases by end of today (Tuesday). Deaths for the day doubled to around 2,000.