• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A Respected Member Could Use Some Help

Morgeaux

We donate our surplus/returned designs to good causes, and have had so much positive response that a charity pack is now a 'product' on our website. Most of the time we never hear back from the charities, but occasionally we get a thank you postcard, or a nice letter from the coordinator. The stories always break your heart, and we're happy to help anyway we can, even if it is just turning scrap into something someone else will value. It is nice to see the messages on this board and that this is truly a community that cares.

We wish you the best of luck Arlo, and we hope our small donation helps, if nothing more than to keep your spirits up.

Morgan

TheSellOut

Sorry it took me so long but I was finally was able to help out a bit Arlo. It is great to hear in your "Thank you" thread that you are on the road to recovery and that you are able to eat real food again after soon long! Best wishes to you and your family!!

CES020

Just a thought here. Many folks have old stuff laying around that would be useful to others. How about selling it on the classified section and donating the proceeds to this fund? Got an old plotter you're not using that's been gathering dust for years? Old anything that's worth a few bucks? Come on, you're not using it anyway!

Or even using the Member Auction section to get the highest bid. All the tools are there.

Just a thought.

Border

You need it more than I do so there you go.
Here's a bump and hopes that some of the heavy stuff can soon be lifted from your chest.
:toasting: