• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A wrap that makes people call 911

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
All would have been right with the universe if they had used an image of this little girl tied up in the back.......

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• justin-bieber1.jpg
    justin-bieber1.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 115

Gino

Premium Subscriber
rjssigns

What is wrong with a little bit of bondage?? Plenty of people enjoy bondage. You all need to stop judging. I have met some people that would call being tied up ball gagged and tossed into the bed of a truck a great first date.

Not particularly my cup of tea but, who am I too judge??

Yeah, this coming from the guy trying to get his kids school turned in for the very thing he is now professing to be Okay. What a wiener. :rolleyes:

4R Graphics

I dont find it offensive but i do think it was not a smart idea.

As for what is ok well I think anything that is considered ok by an age group stanard like G or PG type ratings is what you should go by if its ok for a G rating its ok for publicc view.

You have to remember that there are people of all ages viewing this so make it ok for all ages.

I believe the graphic in question is ok for general viewing by the public but I also think that its a bad advertising move unless you put the company name and perhaps some kind of support your local womens shelter.

The pic of the bug with the womens who who is just not good for public viewing.

I have to say that I really hate that this country is so full of cry babbies whinning about there feelings you know what shut up grow some thicker skin and stop being a baby about every little thing and we as a country may actually get our selves back on top.

Joe Diaz

Yeah well I'm equally annoyed by people who whine about people who are "whining about there feelings" :ROFLMAO: Just messing with you.

But that brings me to this. SO first of all nothing good is on TV right now, so I was perusing Facebook again and was looking at their page. A few things struck me as interesting.

OK so now they are upset because a few people on facebook apparently threatened them, and NOW, when the violence is personal, are they bothered by it.

Also they are now criticizing those that are condemning what they have done because those people are just typing negative comments about them, however they are being quite generous and are asking for facebook likes on their page. For every "like" they get on their Facebook page, they are apparently going to donate a certain amount to a good cause. Although the amount per "like" wasn't stated anywhere I could see. Very generous I say.:rolleyes:

Anyway, I realize people are annoyed by this on both sides of the argument, but I think, for some, a lesson can be learned from their mistakes. I think it's a good debate to have. Where do we draw the line?

bikecomedy

Hey Joe et al... were do we draw the line? An interesting study on the values of the US American public was done by the US Department of Health. The current line was usually best lain out by the current most popular tv shows. The study showed public sentiment was reflected by the TV shows of the times from the 50s til now. Dare we look at what is on TV for our limit... Reality TV? This would be a moving target and we could therefore adjust to the current times by referencing popular culture via TV. Just a thought... I have my snark suit on so hit me with your ideas, comments, and snarkiness ... ;-)

Last edited:

Joe Diaz

Hey Joe et al... were do we draw the line? An interesting study on the values of the US American public was done by the US Department of Health. The current line was usually best lain out by the current most popular tv shows. The study showed public sentiment was reflected by the TV shows of the times from the 50s til now. Dare we look at what is on TV for our limit... Reality TV? This would be a moving target and we could therefore adjust to the current times by referencing popular culture via TV. Just a thought... I have my snark suit on so hit me with your ideas, comments, and snarkiness ... ;-)

Personally we just use common sense, however we could use TV/Movies/VideoGames rating system as a guide too. I would think since children could potentially see the things we produce I would say it's best to stay within the G - PG-13 range. However the ultimate goal is create something that is going to help our clients. There are better ways to get attention than being offensive, and those ways tend to produce much better results.

GVP

I wonder what the reaction would be if it was a guy depicted on the tailgate instead of a woman?

Terremoto

You know what I hate about "Reality TV"? Too much damn drama!

Back to the tailgate - bet the guy that thought that one up thinks he's a marketing genius - personally, I think he's a marketing moron. That type of, so called marketing, is destined to backfire. How could it not? Just my opinion though!

Dan