• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

AC Gathering of the 101ers

os101king

well then. i'll be looking for you malcontents on saturday. being that I have no idea what anyone looks like, this oughta be fun.

Lunatic Taskbar

Sorry cant make it, but here is a few beers for all our brother and sisters. and coffee for those of us that dont partake.

:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:
:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:Coffee::Coffee::Coffee:
:Coffee::beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer

enjoy and bring back pictures

ShawnLVESP

1. Are you going?
Yes, Wife and I will be there Fri-Sat

2. When?
Not sure. We are going to try and get into some seminars.

3. Would you want to meet up?
Sure

4. If so any idea of where?
Anywhere is good

5. Any idea of what time?
Not sure when the seminars are if they aren't full.

6. Do you drink?
Yes, we both do.

Doyle

and how do you make sure that he (holder of sign) doesn't find out where the rest of you are going to meet??.....LOL

Sign_Boy

How does this sound simple and to the point.
The Fellers table at 1:30 on Saturday the side closest to the Food.

Done deal?

Attachments

• here.jpg
    here.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 115

rcook99

Should we bring one sign that reads 101ers here?

You mean this is a SIGN forum all this time I thought it was just a chat forum LOL. :Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh

You guy's really know how to make signs, I thought we all just talked about making them while we sat in our LAZY-BOY:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh

Just kidding.

I am not sure if we will have time to meet up as my buddy and I are on a mission for a new plotter(Summa or Graphtec 54-62") and a new wide format inkjet printer(Canon IPF series 44"). If it looks like we will have time I will stop by the Fellers booth. I will forward my cell number to SIGN BOY.

If we don't meet up with everyone have fun and don't spend to much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

RCook

Steve G.

My wife, Nena, and I will be there friday and saturday.
We'll look for you all at 1:30.

I know all of you better than you know me since I read much more than I post...

Anyhow, I'll recognize Gino! It'll be downhill from there :thumb:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hey Steve..... you won't recognize me from the back if I see you first and keep turning around...............

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:Oops: Do I get penalized for having too many posts in a row ????

I talked to my Feller's rep and told her we'd be infiltrating their booth at about 1330 hours and she said that would be….. :cool1:. she’s not sure if Frank will be there Saturday or not, which is gonna piss me off iffin’ he ain’t thar.

Last edited:

SignosaurusRex

Ah dammit, I really wanted to take that "Really Short Bus" day trip too.....Gino, will you take lots of Pictures?....and try not to drop your camera in your :beer this time? LOL:wink: I wish I could make this one. Have fun guys...and gals!:thumb: