• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

AC Gathering of the 101ers

Typestries

I'll be there daily and would delight to meet up with and enjoy a refreshment with anyone. I don't have a booth this year, so we can't use my booth! But there is a ton of open space in the back left area.

I'll throw this out—I'm 30 minutes from AC (to the north) and would be delighted to host a get together should there be any interest-i know it's last minute (but who cares) we do our best work under pressure LOL.

-Rick

James Chrimes

My business partner and I are headed down on Wed. night. We will be ther till Sat morning. Hope to meet some of you there. We will have our laptops and I will check in to find out any updates.

Dave Drane

I won't be going.... but I hope to make it to Orlando in April... Trying to get things organised right now. Who's going along there?

SignosaurusRex

No, I'm gonna keep the nose to the grindstone here and resist spending any loot this time around, although it would be nice to see some of you folks again. You all have fun!

CES020

Just curious, for those in the area. How the heck do you get to AC from the south? If you get off that first AC exit, it takes you through 60 minutes of 2 lane road cutting through every small town possible. If you go up further, I think it's about 10-15 more miles up the way, and get off there, it takes you through that small town as well and finally opens up to the highway, if I remember correctly.

What's the fastest way to get there, coming from the south?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

petepaz

1. Are you going?
yes

2. When?
saturday

3. Would you want to meet up?
sure

4. If so any idea of where?
doesn't matter but i thought we discussed using the food court

5. Any idea of what time?
also doesn't matter but i will be down there with my boss and some employees so i probably won't get to be there too long

6. Do you drink?
does a bear crap in the woods and i will sit in the woods and drink while waiting to find out