• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rant acting before thinking

Johnny Best

You know how JTBoh in post #30 told you to get a brand and don't be afraid to be "cheeky".
tshirt2.jpg

pinkiss

that tee looks nice but ive no clue what sort of printer could be paired with roland gs that would work well since did a look and theres fair bit to learn about print and cut as opposed to just cutting as know not every printer can do proper crop marks or is it software side that limits that, as did some thinking and realize that print would carry more weight and would be open to consider getting one but not sure about inkjets since have only bad experience with them, dunno about laser ones since seems they cant handle every material and differences in color and way it applies onto vinyl, going a bit off topic but willing to educate myself on the subject if someone can pitch in, even as little as A3 size that wouldnt brake the bank and allow for decent signs since see a lot of HP and dells for sale, but wouldnt touch OKIs or epsons.