• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

advice

Jillbeans

Logo bigger...that new font looks like something granny would cross-stitch.
Even something like Arroyo from Sign DNA would be good, I always like that font.

Jillbeans

Here's a quick suggestion.
(I'm no wrap designer and all I have is a 2001 Pro Vehicle Outlines CD)
Where the grey is on mine you could put the diamond plate, not sure if this fits into the genre but just wanted to show you something with more legibility.
...not much more tho.
Hahaha

Attachments

• TRAILER.jpg
    TRAILER.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 67

synergy_jim

My .02 on selling to racing in general....

1) Roundy round turn left guys always want it for free. Steer clear...

2) Drag Racing guys always want nice stuff. They will pay big $$$ for it

3) Avoid any advertising at oval tacks....

4) Trans am / SCCA guys dont mind paying. Plus there cars are way cooler!

MikePro

never been a fan of "full field" diamond plating... I like to use it as more of a trim/detailing item, even if printed as a texture.

+1 to Jill's layout being awesome for a "quickie"

Mosh

Well people make cash for Pay-Day lending too, I call that bottom feeding...race cars/bars/politicians all fall into the same cash up front for me! Sorry, but after you have done this 25 years you might see the same as me, race car guy is the same as softball guy!!! a LOSER who has more ideas than money....seriously. (BTW my best friend won the IMCA national points title a few years back, so I know what I'm talking about, that is my card I pull out, as I don't sponsor him, HE PAYS ME!!!!)

qmr55

Here's a quick suggestion.
(I'm no wrap designer and all I have is a 2001 Pro Vehicle Outlines CD)
Where the grey is on mine you could put the diamond plate, not sure if this fits into the genre but just wanted to show you something with more legibility.
...not much more tho.
Hahaha

The layout is nice, I like the design in the background.

As for the fonts, NO. They could be chose much wiser. The font for the services would be completely unreadable on the road. But this is a good start. 10x better than the original layout where nothing was readable.

Techman

I'm going to have a different feeling because I'm a racer myself, and I get a lot of work because of that, and it leads to more work because racers around here have deep pockets.

deep pockets..???
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA,,,HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHARRRRRRRR,,

Deep pockets have no bottoms. They ripped out from digging for a penny down there.

dortonracing

I think it all depends on which racers you get, of course there are you REDNECKS out there bashing there car and have no graphics just numbers and i wouldn't even call them races but then there are the real racers out there that want thier stuff to look good and will pay money for it. All of my quad racers i do are looking for good quailty stuff and not scared to pay, I have some TT atv racers that will change their graphics 3 or 4 times per a year, and have done their trailers, signs, banners, misc stuff for them. I will agree there are the ones who are wanting free stuff but tell them NO a few times and they stop coming around eventually, of if they come price a wrap just shoot $3k real fast and they will leave lol