• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Al Checca

royster13

My wife has a kidney transplant 2 years ago and is doing well....She too had to have dental work before getting on the list...Bad teeth can abscess and infect the blood....that can cause the kidney to reject and/or fail.....While it sounds kind of harsh, it is a good policy.....there are only a few kidneys to go around so it is wise to put them in the best situations possible.....Good luck....

just a PROUD bump to bring this topic to the front of the line...

but i'm not going to waste an opportunity to include a cheesy medical joke.

what do you give to a man who has everything? antibiotics

i warned you it was cheesy.... i'll try a little harder next time.

knucklehead

Thanks Fred

I renewed my premium membership yesterday when I saw Fred was donating half the proceeds to Al. Just wanted to say publicly, Thank You Fred for your generousity, and give a big SALUTE for service above, and beyond.

With that said, I'm challenging all the non-premium members to do the same. If your premium membership has lapsed like mine, or a member who has kicked around the idea of buying a premium membership, but keeps putting it off, now's the time to get off your ass and just do it. It's a win, win situation if there's ever been one. Thanks Mike

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Al... sorry I can't donate just now. I'm finally having surgery myself this Wednesday morning and had to pay up front to the hospital and surgeon. I'm tapped out right now. Will be sending good thoughts your way though. Signs101 is a unique community on the web. Many offers were made on here to donate for me when I had to postpone my surgery because of the upfront payment requirement. At that time, I declined the offer because I knew I would have the money in about a month. I said I knew a deserving need would surely arise where the money would be better spent. Looks like I was right. I do envy you Al being on the receiving end of this generosity. You're providing these fine folks an opportunity to be blessed by helping you. Best of luck with your surgery bro.

Marlene

I totally missed this thread!!!! I found out thru Fred's generous offer. Al, all the best to you and hope that all goes OK for you.

Big House Signs

Thanks Replicator for posting the page....I have been incredibly busy at the shop, thank goodness...so I was just able to contribute. Much love to you Al!
Paula