• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Al Checca

SignosaurusRex

We should have an update on the fund level tomorrow, I hope.:rolleyes:
Sure would be nice to see that thing move up a whole bunch!
Al......Have you met up with Dr. Timko yet? Got an update?

Al Checca

Wow, You guys are awesome!! I love the thank you thread and really think he will love it.

Let me try to give an update,I went to see Dr Timko and have to go back Tuesday, he is eager to get started. It seems I have 80 to 90 percent bone loss on many of my teeth and they need to come out, the question i want to ask him is if I get down to 4 or 5 good teeth and it is going to happen again is it better to have him remove them all and get dentures? Then I'm done dealing with this problem for life... drastic move but maybe a better move..

I also go to the "General dentist Dr Rawa on the 29th to begin that aspect of things.

I'll be sure to keep everyone updated as we go but things are about to start moving real well.
I wanted to say a special thank you to Fred and everyone helping with this, it sure means a lot know my family here is with me dealing with this.

Marlene

so glad that you will be getting what you need done. Dr. Timko sounds like a great man who puts people before money. keep us posted!!!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Upper teeth - a full denture is no problem. Lower teeth - keep as many of your natural teeth as is practical. They serve as needed anchors.

Al Checca

Upper teeth - a full denture is no problem. Lower teeth - keep as many of your natural teeth as is practical. They serve as needed anchors.

Looks like lower is where much of the bone loss is so maybe I better keep those few to do like you say Fred, act as ancors. Well he took digial pics of my mouth and measured everything the other day, he had x rays I brought with me and wanted to ge his plan so we start Tuesday.

Al Checca

We should have an update on the fund level tomorrow, I hope.:rolleyes:
Sure would be nice to see that thing move up a whole bunch!
Al......Have you met up with Dr. Timko yet? Got an update?

Just posted and I see the meter jumped again. Many many thanks to all donating!! Your all too kind, words can't explain how this makes me feel. Your all so wonderful Thank you so much.

Al Checca

we know you'd do it if it were the other way around....if there's anything else i can do to help....let me know al!!

I have a benefit concert planned in Oct so I'll bug everyone for signs and a banner when the time comes but right now things seem under control. I got a big Pittsburgh blues and rock and roller to donate his time and headline a concert.

Al Checca

Hello;
This is Al's wife Kristin and I would like to thank you all for you kind words act all of your acts of kindness. It means so much to Al, Myself and our kids. I Know that my husband Al thinks of all of you here as dear and wonderful friends and a part of our extended family. You all have be wonderful and we really appreciate all that you have done for him. It means the world to me knowing that he has friends like this in his life. Thank you so much for all of your support during this difficult time in our lives It means so much to our family.

Kristin Checca

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
I have a benefit concert planned in Oct so I'll bug everyone for signs and a banner when the time comes but right now things seem under control. I got a big Pittsburgh blues and rock and roller to donate his time and headline a concert.

that's awesome....depending on when...i'd even look into making the trip out there!!

Marlene

Hello;
This is Al's wife Kristin and I would like to thank you all for you kind words act all of your acts of kindness. It means so much to Al, Myself and our kids. I Know that my husband Al thinks of all of you here as dear and wonderful friends and a part of our extended family. You all have be wonderful and we really appreciate all that you have done for him. It means the world to me knowing that he has friends like this in his life. Thank you so much for all of your support during this difficult time in our lives It means so much to our family.

Kristin Checca

it is one of the wonderful things about the web as it makes it possible to connect with people you normally wouldn't have the chance to meet. this site is like one big world wide family and it always is heart warming to see the people here go into action when one of our own is in need. all the best to you, Al and your children!

signage

Jill don't worry he will be getting West Moreland teef! See photo:doh::omg:

Attachments

• Als new teef.jpg
    Als new teef.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 111