• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Al Checca

Jillbeans

Ya better get yerself a Primanti's this weekend then Al baby!
After that it's Jello!
Can you put Rolling Rock in Cream of Wheat?
(or whatever they're bottling in Latrobe now)

Al Checca

Ouch

Well one more step down, went yesterday and had the 8 teeth out and am currently sporting nice new teeth. Yesterday was a bad day but I think today I'm doing pretty good. Sat with ice on the face yesterday, and just spend some time cleaning everything and am pretty happy with what has healed in 24 hours.
So another step down and closer to the transplant list. I have 2 weeks off and the go back to Pero for the gum surgery and bone grafts once a week. I'll put it politely .... what a pain in the @%^ but all good.
One step at a time. One step closer to the big goal, getting back on that transplant list.
What a eye open experiences this has been.

surf city

Glad things are moving forward and you seem to be in pretty good spirits considering everything. Everyone at signs 101 is with you and praying for you and hopefully the power of positive thoughts will steer you down the road to better health. Stay strong and I'm sure you are aware that we all do care about you.

Marlene

sorry to hear of all the pain you're going thru. this will soon be behind you and I hope things keep moving forward. best wishes and warm cyber hugs!

Jillbeans

I can finally afford to donate something.
:)
Other than smart aleck remarks.
Heal up fast, Al, we are pulling for you.
Well maybe that was a bad choice of words.

Baz

Al, we are pulling for you.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sorry .. couldn't resist. Hang in there buddy. I haven't spoken much but i have been thinking allot about you Al and always hope you are doing good. Knowing you personally it comes as no surprise that you are in good spirits. You always find the funny side to every story and thats so huge!

You d'a man!!:thumb:

Al Checca

I had the teeth extraction done, bleed that Monday the had about 3 or 4 good day then had another 3 days of uncontrollable bleeding. Finally the learned the was 3 pills I was on that all acted as blood thinners. I am now removed from them. The bummer is one of them as a pain killer I take.
I'm trying to get a handle on this so when I start the next procedure on the 16th and that will be once a week for 4 weeks. This is going to be so much fun....

The saga continues....

Thank you all so much.

Al Checca

Well gang this Thursday I head off to Dr Timko's office tp start that process that will be once a week for the next four weeks. I'm not looking forward to this but it has to happen so It"s all good.... :thumb:

Al Checca

1 of 4

Again Many thanks so all for the well wishes, it keeps me going. I'm off at 10 am to have the first of four bone graphs done on my jaws and gums. I made it threw the pulling of the teeth and let me respectfully say that was NOT a good time. So here I go again, after the bleeding issues I had on the last one I'm at least happy to hear he will be stitching me tomorrow, the part I'm really looking forward to is this too has to be done under a local.

Anyhow, I'm off to bed soon but so many have ask what was going on and I wanted to share an update. Man I'm really getting sick of jello and pudding lol.
Thanks all. :thankyou:

Al Checca

one down

Well I made it threw the first, I sit here with an ice pack on my upper jaw. My Gum's are black, i have that wonderful taste of blood back again. I'd explain what they did but lets just say it sucked bad and I'm all stitched up.

Hey one down 3 to go!
1.gif

I'll fill in what left out when I'm thinking clearly.

Many thanks everyone! for real.

Jillbeans

I hope everyone realizes that you are also doing this with very little pain relief.
You are my hero Al.
(in the landlord-lady from Kingpin's voice)

signage

Look at the bright side AL, you are a quarter of the way through this part and more than halfway through it all!

Al Checca

I hope everyone realizes that you are also doing this with very little pain relief.
You are my hero Al.
(in the landlord-lady from Kingpin's voice)

Oh yes, they have to do it all with local and when they did the teeth it didn't work but today it did. Lol I couldn't feel my nose .....
Thank you all, Really thanks can't begin to say how much I appreciate all this.

Al Checca

Look at the bright side AL, you are a quarter of the way through this part and more than halfway through it all!

Very true,3 more weeks of this, The teeth was the real bad day, on a scale of 1 to 10 that was off the charts.... today was about a 7 or 8 on the scale.

My thoughts are with you Al... hang in there... and pass the Jello please! :covereyes:
Thank you Sir, I have been living on jello, pudding, and mac and cheese.. lol
:thumb: