• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Alley Kat - help needed

aandrews19

Forgot to update this. Still waiting on some kind of decisions as far as direction, but this is where it is at now. So, these are still very unfinishesed. I had origianally sent it in just black/white, but they wanted to see it with a few different colors just to get an idea.

Attachments

• Photo Aug 28, 10 58 34 PM.jpg
    Photo Aug 28, 10 58 34 PM.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 115

Pat Whatley

Just wondering where this ended up. I thought of it this morning and googled it just to see if they had a website up.

Is this what they went with? (from their facebook page)

Attachments

• aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 130

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
I think we have a WINNER.

Attachments

• Alley_Cat_15_lb_Chicken_Tuna_Cat_Food.jpg
    Alley_Cat_15_lb_Chicken_Tuna_Cat_Food.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 98

aandrews19

Sorry, haven't been on here in a week or so...

THAT logo is their current logo which is what they are looking to change. They are planning on renovating (was originally slated for Nov/Dec), but have decided to sit tight until the holiday season passes. They'd be passing on too much money if they closed through the holiday months.

So, it's currently on hold while they beat themselves up over what direction they'd like to go with the place.

aandrews19

Well.. bringing this thread back from the dead. They had originally planned to renovate this past winter, but that was put on hold... because of that, the new logo was also postponed. The good news is... 1. they decided to come right back to me to pick it back up. 2. The original plans were put on hold because they began plans to open a second restaurant (to be called "Charcoals"), and they would like to have me tackle that for them as well.

Now, the thing is... 1. I was previously hitting a road block on this, and 2. I don't have much time to devote to this currently because of other projects I have going on. Therefore, I have reached out to Phillip (SignAmigo) for his services.

aandrews19

Here are some of the initial ideas from Phillip. Still waiting on the customer to get back to me after seeing these.

Attachments

• AllyKatLogo1.jpg
    AllyKatLogo1.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 120
  • AllyKatLogo2.jpg
    AllyKatLogo2.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 93
  • AllyKatLogo3.jpg
    AllyKatLogo3.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 134
  • AllyKatLogo4.jpg
    AllyKatLogo4.jpg