• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

An Unknown error has occurred. Please restart the application.

os101king

Mine gives the option, but screws the pooch on the file. The last time this happened I saved the file when Flexi coughed and sputtered, but when I went to open after a full restart, Fluxi told me it was NOT A SUPPORTED FILE!!!! It showed with a .fs as it should have, but no preview appeared before loading. Should have known.

Matthew Scher

Mine gives the option, but screws the pooch on the file. The last time this happened I saved the file when Flexi coughed and sputtered, but when I went to open after a full restart, Fluxi told me it was NOT A SUPPORTED FILE!!!! It showed with a .fs as it should have, but no preview appeared before loading. Should have known.

that is why it shows a save as dialog - this way you can give it a new name and not overwrite the original. If the corruption is high, then the file save may not work as you experienced.

slappy

are you clicking the file name under the file tab (recent work) or are you using import or open and going to the file directly?
i have to use the "open" option and that's when it works for me

Replicator

I miss seeing your old avatar and hearing some of those smart ass re-marks....oh:Sleeping:, the days have changed

_____the _____ ______ piece of _____, God _____ son of a _____ !

That ones for you steph !

Attachments

• skullometer_avatar.png
    skullometer_avatar.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 93

I get this daily, so far this morning I have been trying to open said file for over 2 hours, it opened once only to be missing half. This particular file is only 255mb so its not that its overly huge. I really enjoy all the things that flexi does but when I am losing half of my day waiting for a file to open, or to redo all that I had done before it decided to puke. Makes for a long wasted day.....Please advise of any updates or fixes.

thanks
Chad

os101king

I get this daily, so far this morning I have been trying to open said file for over 2 hours, it opened once only to be missing half. This particular file is only 255mb so its not that its overly huge. I really enjoy all the things that flexi does but when I am losing half of my day waiting for a file to open, or to redo all that I had done before it decided to puke. Makes for a long wasted day.....Please advise of any updates or fixes.

thanks
Chad

Nope, import will not work. File is large, usually about the size expected. Haven't been able to take Matt up on his offer, but I'm getting back into the project after lunch (fingers crossed).

Matthew Scher

At least Matt actually contacted you guys, I left phone message, e-mail and got nothing.

Thanks Matt I too would like to have Flexi stop locking up.

Did you call today? I got a call from Chad and called him right back, but no other VM today. Try again, or email me your number and I will be happy to call you.

LittleSnakey

No I called about 2 months ago and left my name and number when I made another post about flexi locking up. I even showed a screen shot of the error code. Friday I lost an entire sprinter van layout that I had to redesign on sat morning so we could get the job done.

I've now been keeping my files smaller and not doing a whole vehicle in one flexi file.

mfritz

well i didnt realizethis was such a known issue, i have been trouble shooting this and reloading and , and, and....
what do i do to fix this my flexi is down more than it is up.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Yes I guess this was an issue back in early 2008 when this thread was active.

iSign

well i didnt realizethis was such a known issue, i have been trouble shooting this and reloading and , and, and....
what do i do to fix this my flexi is down more than it is up.

well let's see... you seem to have an issue.. and you seem to have found a swarming infestation of industry professionals who total up to the largest wealth of sign information on the planet... so you do what? introduce yourself & calmly lay out your own detailed version of clues to your issue, in hopes someone will read & reply to your concerns?...

...no, ya took the lazy route, dredged up a 3 year old conversation & somehow thought folks would read all 34 ancient posts to figure out what the hell you are knocking on our door for...

...ain't gonna happen!