• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another Assult charge..:(

Mosh

Shop is in Nebraska City, Ne, farm and home is in Fremont County Iowa (just across the river)

I had the "altercation" last weekend, I "moved" the 4-wheeler last winter. This is an on-going thing with this
moron. I am trying to figure a way to slow his business down so they will close up, but I can't come up with
anything. I do like making his customers walk an extra block by closing my parking lot off.

showcase 66

Shop is in Nebraska City, Ne, farm and home is in Fremont County Iowa (just across the river)

I had the "altercation" last weekend, I "moved" the 4-wheeler last winter. This is an on-going thing with this
moron. I am trying to figure a way to slow his business down so they will close up, but I can't come up with
anything. I do like making his customers walk an extra block by closing my parking lot off.

Why dont you get a projector and put up a big banner on the side of your building and on the weekends Show FREE Movies.

SignManiac

Tell the movie people park across the street in front of the court house. Make them walk to the Pioneer. Are Nebraska people lazy?

Mosh

Tell the movie people park across the street in front of the court house. Make them walk to the Pioneer. Are Nebraska people lazy?

How did you know we are across from the courthouse?

showcase 66

Probably off your contact page of your website where it says
"We are located at yady yada downtown Nebraska City right across from the courthouse"

CES020

Kind of a stupid location for a movie theatre. They have zero parking spaces.

Not that complicated Mosh, google maps, sign shop, Nebraska City, NE and you can do the street view, see your shop, the theatre, and the 3 other things in that town.

buttons

Doesn't sound like he punched him (though he probably did lol) but it does sound like vehicular assault and if that's what he's charged with, it's a lot more serious than punching some guy in the mouth...

and I'll put in on the web cam...

I think that "incident" was from the previous year

Pat Whatley

Because Bob has been hiding in the bushes watching you.

He also mentioned that you really need a sign on the side of the building. You're wasting valuable advertising space.

Mosh

No skin on the awning because the old got bad and so I cut it off of there.
While I was waiting for the material to come in the City inspector stopped in
and told me several local business complained that the awning looked bad with no fabric. I informed him that I had fabric on the way, but since people want to complain I
am NOT going to install it. I get a call at least once month asking if I plan to cover it
from the local chamber of commerce and the visitors commity. I tell them when people stop complaining about it I plan to cover it. Until then enjoy the veiw!

"Deposit Please"

Buy a used tow truck mosh, and park it in front. Always good to have 2 jobs, especially if you don't have to go too far for your 2nd job.

phototec

Google Earth

Easy, just go to Google Earth, type in the address (102 S 11th, Nebraska City, NE), and Google Earth will zoom into your location with the street view pictures below.

You can pan and zoom all around town.

Try it it's fun!

Attachments

• 102 S 11th, Nebraska City, NE.jpg
    102 S 11th, Nebraska City, NE.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 91
  • 102 S 11th, Nebraska City, NE (2).jpg
    102 S 11th, Nebraska City, NE (2).jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 95
  • 102 S 11th, Nebraska City, NE (3).jpg
    102 S 11th, Nebraska City, NE (3).jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 90

Mosh

Those are old pics, Godfather's has been gone for 3 years, we now use the whole building for ourselves.