• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another Assult charge..:(

Mosh

Next to my shop is a movie theater, that has NO parking lot. They use to get to use MY parking Lot (20 stalls) but after several cars hit my building I blocked it off. So now the theater manager is mad at me because well, I have damage to my building. Anyway it snowed Saturday night and I go up there Sunday morning at 6 AM and all of the snow has been pushed in a pile against my garage door and office door. 4 feet piles! So I take my bobcat and move the pile into the theater entryway, from where it came, then I go back home. Well around 1 in the afternoon this S.O.B. manager shows up at my house over here in Iowa freaking out about the snow so I let him have it. Long story short I get put in jail cause some a-hole piled snow in front of my door. AND I am sure I will be sued for dental work cause that M-Fer I am sure swallowed 2 or 3 teeth. Sorry for the vent.

SignManiac

Mosh look at the bright side, you are more than qualified to make license plates if you get sent to the big house!

showcase 66

Holy Crap. Are you serious...

If you need it. I just posted about a tv show that explains how to hide from big brother in a lot of detail.

SignManiac

Mosh never jokes about his assaults. He gets hot at times. But I don't blame him for being pissed at the manager.

Mosh

Last year the City passed a new law that says NO tractors, trucks or 4-wheels pushing snow on sidewalks. Well this moron at the theater had some guy try to push the snow off MY sidewalk with a 4-wheeler, so I run out there and pushed him off the sidewalk with my truck. The cops laughed at me cause I was so pissed and were confused why I freaked out on someone wanting to push my snow for me. Well if that guy damages my walk or building I guaran-damn-tee they don't have insurance to cover my damages! AAAHHHH!!!!I am just so mad right now

mikey-Oh

So now the theater manager is mad at me because well, I have damage to my building...around 1 in the afternoon this S.O.B. manager shows up at my house over here in Iowa freaking out

beside who really cares?! these are the two parts to confuse me... movies this weekend and iowa.

tron: legacy and black swan don't come out til this weekend, the 17th. nothing worthwhile came out the week of the 10th, not even yogi bear.

BobM

Next to my shop is a movie theater, that has NO parking lot. They use to get to use MY parking Lot (20 stalls) but after several cars hit my building I blocked it off. So now the theater manager is mad at me because well, I have damage to my building. Anyway it snowed Saturday night and I go up there Sunday morning at 6 AM and all of the snow has been pushed in a pile against my garage door and office door. 4 feet piles! So I take my bobcat and move the pile into the theater entryway, from where it came, then I go back home. Well around 1 in the afternoon this S.O.B. manager shows up at my house over here in Iowa freaking out about the snow so I let him have it. Long story short I get put in jail cause some a-hole piled snow in front of my door. AND I am sure I will be sued for dental work cause that M-Fer I am sure swallowed 2 or 3 teeth. Sorry for the vent.

Sign up with NET FLIX and discount movies to put that compitition out of business.

Or, open your own courthouse and charge lower fines for A&B.

Pat Whatley

Woo hoo! It was about time for the old Mosh to come back!

Mosh, put giant NO PARKING signs on your lot then have them towed when they park there. Work out a deal with the towing company to give you a cut of the towing fee. You can use the money to pay your fines.

John Butto

cow lick

You should have been thinking on your feet a little better Mosh. After you hit him drag him to the barn and grind him up in the chicken feeder, mix it with a 50 lb bag of salt and make some cow and deer licks. No more snow by the front door and the parking is solved.

Si Allen

He shows up at your house?

Sure sounds like a case of self defense to me!

"Your Honor, he attacked me and I was only protecting myself!"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

B-RAD Graphics

You should have been thinking on your feet a little better Mosh. After you hit him drag him to the barn and grind him up in the chicken feeder, mix it with a 50 lb bag of salt and make some cow and deer licks. No more snow by the front door and the parking is solved.

:omg2:JB you have watch to much TV..:Big Laugh....its Mosh not MOB

Locals Find!

I suggest you purchase some of those strips the cops use to blow tires cover them over in a little snow and sit back and watch the action as they pull in to park and get shredded tires.

One or two cars and no one will park in your lot again.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
New movie coming out next month......

As the Mush-a-Putz Turns.

Watch for the violent scenes where Mushputz shoots the animals while drinking a mere six-pak of beer and don't forget to look for the tractor parts where Mushputz grinds his arch enemies into the ground with his combine he bought from his going-out-a-business neighbor.

Don’t expect anything but violence in this movie….. not for eyes under :covereyes:

anotherdog

Although you are in a heap of crap, didn't it feel good to release some of that built up tension? He came to your house with the intention of intimidating you or beating you up on your own doorstep.

He is lucky you are in Iowa and not Texas.

Sounds like his business needs those spaces to survive.

I think we should all go watch "It's a wonderful life".

:popcorn:

signage

He shows up at your house?

Sure sounds like a case of self defense to me!

"Your Honor, he attacked me and I was only protecting myself!"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think Si got the right answer! He came to you house, now what was his reason? to assult you first:rolleyes:

ova

There is a bright side to this story.

If the guy made his living as a singer, Mosh might have been stuck supporting this guy and his family until he healed up enough to go back to work.

Knew of this happening to someone years ago. Guy who played in a band was beat up by a jealous husband. Broken jaw and brusied hands. Judge ruled the husband had to pay lost wages x2 because the guy played guitar and sang.

Dave