• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another hand-lettered piece out the door

jdoug5170

Very, very nice. But, where are the raindrops in the picture? Or, ice particles? It is so damn cold here in the PNW for April! Come on spring, time to go racing.

SignosaurusRex

.......... where are the raindrops in the picture? Or, ice particles? It is so damn cold here in the PNW for April! Come on spring, time to go racing.

:frustrated: No kidding! It snowed here last night. The picture was taken during a very brief break in the clouds and about 10 minutes later it started pouring.

Marlene

Thank you, I forgot to mention that the Gray you see is actually Flat Black.

bet that looks really cool. I love it to see a mix of gloss and flat as it just pumps up the entire look a million %. very nice work.

SignosaurusRex

Thanks guys (and gals) for the compliments. The customer liked it so well he now wants 2 vehicles lettered, decals, and artwork for biz cards and website done so now I need to replicate it. That will be fun :doh:

signmeup

Thanks guys (and gals) for the compliments. The customer liked it so well he now wants 2 vehicles lettered, decals, and artwork for biz cards and website done so now I need to replicate it. That will be fun :doh:
That is the truest test of a craftsman. Making a truely nice one off piece is one thing. If you want to show them you're really clever... make another one...