• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any VersaWORKS 3.2.1 guinea pigs yet?

jasonx

Do all your current profiles work fine? Not like when we changed from 2.7 to 3.*?

I'll update tomorrow I guess :)

TresL

yes, profiles seem fine.
It even keep a few graphics I had in the Que.

Only down side I see so far is it takes a little longer before it starts to RIP.

Replicator

I stand corrected, several of my profiles are absolutely F***ed !

I've got ink laying down in droves and gray printing where it should be just blank media.

Roland says to downgrade I must uninstall and start all over . . . ~!@#$%^&*

Brob86

I like new features, Print times and a ballpark estimate of how much ink it will use. Versaworks still crashes with most perf job I open. Well a bug to fix for another day I guess

Replicator

I will never upgrade again beyond v3.1.1, the first version with RIPC.

Now that I've got VW back to that version all is well with the world !

Farmboy

Called Roland and they had me re-initialize and so far so good (knock on wood)
I have also disabled the automatic updates. So much for a good idea.

Mainframe

Whoa!, I just sat down to upgrade & thought I would check this post first, glad I did! Thanks for saving me the headache!

Bigdawg

Just Me
Well.. I am good and truly screwed...

Just printed some 3651... file that I print at least twice a month... now with totally different color than I previously had... using the same profile I've always used...

signage

Stacy did you run a backup before you upgraded? This is one of the reasons why I recommend Acronis so much!

Bigdawg

Just Me
I have back-ups to my profiles... Roland tech was here Friday and put versaworks on auto-update... dammit.

Full back up? Somewhere... but I'm playing with settings now to see what is screwed and what's not... I am SO SICK OF LIME GREEN!!!

guillermo

well it is working great for me................ my red prints much better, and I am using the same profiles.......... from roland of course......

good luck to all:cool1:

Bigdawg

Just Me
Well... my problem appears to be a little more complicated. We aren't sure if it's the tech that was here or the profiles... most the ones I use are custom that were done in-house. I would REALLY hate to have to redo everything, but my 3651 is definitely printing darker...

guillermo

it has been working great for me..... I a lot of printing and looks better, magenta it is much better that before, the quality overall it great, but I am using only the profiles for versaworks from roland.........:clapping:

Replicator...did you lose all non-Roland profiles?? We haven't had any customer complaints or issues with the new upgrade so I'm interested what happened. Thank you!

Replicator

I still have both all Roland profiles and the Aspire profiles for the Aspire media that I use on a regular basis.

I just did the upgrade again, but on a secondary design station, so we'll see what happens.

I talked to the tech at Denco that created the profiles and he said he just tested the profile today with v3.2.1 and it worked fine.

Time will tell, but I'm sticking with v3.1.1 on my main design station machine.