• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any VersaWORKS 3.2.1 guinea pigs yet?

anotherdog

I had my finger on the upgrade button...
Now...? Will have to check with my dealer.
Anyone else have profile issues?

JoshLoring

I haven't had any problems with the update at all although my versaworks computer is stand alone with not one other software program on it. I have never used Roland profiles however and I did notice the update involved profile updates.
I always use the material manufacturer profiles and I have not noticed a print difference with those.
I could see if you are using Roland profiles you might see a color shift.

adamfilip

I updated mine now it crashes on any file import
I have to uninstall and then reinstall and then update again.. what a Pain

javila

Running the latest with no issues. They now provide ink consumption and print time estimates on the jobs, which is nice, but I'm not sure how accurate they are. Making me think twice about the prices for full color prints.

Might have to redo some profiles.

If you have any issues with the Versaworks upgrades do an Initialize ...
FIRST get your IP address!
Then...Start/All Programs/Roland Versaworks...Initialize ...and put your IP back in when prompted...saves reinstalling (at times).

K Chez

Just downloaded it today with the new profiles. To be extra bold, I'm also using Oracal 3951 for the first time on its first run since the update. Got the profiles from the Oracal site. Let's see how it goes.

K Chez

A1 Home run! Ripped and ran fine. Besides telling the amount of ink usage, it also gives you the length of time it will take to print at whatever resolution you're using. (it said 24 minutes and I'll be damned, took 24 minutes!)

3951 printed great with the profile from Oracal. If I was still drinkin', I'd have a beer! Hell, I'd have 2!

SOA

we had a tech turn up un-announced and do a PM and he installed it for us in minutes, works fine and i prefer it to the previous version!
Our RIP pc is a stand alone with no other programs on it etc.....