• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

anyone ever use this site

Pat Whatley

I don't know but I'm a little ticked that for $4 I could have bought the Alabama Coat of Arms that I spent two hours vectorizing.

By the way, if you're concerned about your credit card info here's an idea that I do through my bank. I have two business checking accounts that are in no way tied together. The balance in the second account is usually less than $5. When I need to make a purchase I'm concerned about I transfer the amount I need into the second account, buy what I need on the accounts debit card, and the amount typically comes out instantly. I figure if anyone who shouldn't have it ever tries to use the number there won't be anything in the account to get.

Joe Diaz

We actually bought that exact file. It was soo bad that we actually demanded our money back. I know it's only $4, but the quality was that terrible.

Take this and vectorize it and add color and you will be light years ahead of that and $4 richer. Trust me.

TheSnowman

Might even be able to have the vector doctor clean that one up for ya. I think I may have bought something from them once...I had a seal that our local Emergency Management guys used that I couldn't find anywhere, and that site looks familiar. It was all good except in the center, part of the eagle was messed up.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
If you're concerned about using your credit card online, open a PayPal account and use their very slick feature that generates a one time use credit card for you anytime you want to buy from a site that doesn't accept PayPal.

Big House Signs

If you're concerned about using your credit card online, open a PayPal account and use their very slick feature that generates a one time use credit card for you anytime you want to buy from a site that doesn't accept PayPal.

Thats what I do...but great idea Pat about the other account.

David Wright

I have the same setup for purchasing also Pat, although Dave Ramsey says it is entirely safe to use a debit online.

trakers

Both my Discover and BOA credit cards can generate virtual numbers in a matter of seconds. The BOA account is better because you can specify a limit and a quick expiration date.

The Discover one locks the virtual number to a certain vendor but they can charge you over and over.

Discover recently took my 27 year old account and jacked the interest from 10% to 16% even though my credit is spotless and I’ve never been late on any bills, ever. I guess they got pissed I never left a balance on it and collected their rewards all these years.

seaserpent

Good call Wayne. I've used vectors from wikipedia.org also. They show up in the side columns in articles. Funny where good stuff will turn up.

omgsideburns

you can get most state/government seals as SVG vector files from wikipedia.. or by digging through government websites.