• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone on Facebook? Are social networks really this addictive?

Big House Signs

I think it is much easier to navigate my business page then the website. I always have facebook on all day in the back. I love it...I have the best news feed. I have a lot more friends on the personal page than the business page. After I post stuff to the biz page I then share it back to my own page. Facebook is also great for events and fundraisers too.

andy

Thanks Doug, for mentioning this thread!

If you're in the marketing business, you can't afford to ignore social media. I'm on Facebook and twitter, mostly.

BTW, this is another terrific social network to be on, especially as a premium member.

Lastly, here is a "must see" in social media circles.

Call me a phillistine but hustling for work on facetube brings to mind visions of someone's dad handing out business cards at the school disco.

Twitter is an oxymoron... important world class people like Stephen Hawkings would be possible be worth reading... however, world class people like Stephen Hawkings have got better things to do with their time than shout into the digital void.

HulkSmash

Call me a phillistine but hustling for work on facetube brings to mind visions of someone's dad handing out business cards at the school disco.

Twitter is an oxymoron... important world class people like Stephen Hawkings would be possible be worth reading... however, world class people like Stephen Hawkings have got better things to do with their time than shout into the digital void.

That's the most ignorant 2 sentences I've ever read.

SD&F

forgot the photo

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 90