• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone on Facebook? Are social networks really this addictive?

Jim Doggett

PS: to explain further the log-in problem, and how that's a problem for businesses: folks and magazine ediitors subscribe / add book-marks. Then you can't add to it and have to start a new blog, but you've promoted the old one .... which is getting stale and there's seemingly no solution from within the Twitter organization.

Businesses need a more reliable platform.

iSign

if I'm not mistaken, this is the thread that got me started. If I never answered the original question though... YES, it is THIS ADDICTIVE!

rambo555

I'm on LinkedIn but stay away from the other social networking sites. Between My full time engineering job, my signs business, my 3 year old, and my 6 year old; there is very little time. I have many friends that can't set their mobile devices down as they are always chirping from an update from one of their friends on these sites.

Last edited:

Tharnpheffa

I'm on FB. Live in a kind of isolated area, It's been great reconnecting with old friends I grew up with, worked with. Love it. I don't get into all the apps & stuff, but I think it's a terrific way to stay in touch, share pics, etc,,. Even my 80 year old stepmom found some old friends!
Joined Friends of.

Bigdawg

Just Me
That's just wrong Jhill... my hubby is damn addicted to that game...

(did I mention I am too? but on myspace...)