• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone used Eleven Ten color Inks ?

Compilla

Anyone used Eleven Ten color Inks ?

Any scary experiences?.

I personally stay with OEM for my Mutoh.

os101king

Just ran through a set of 440's in my VJ 1204. Only problem being the 440's aren't compatible with my printer. I'm getting bad low ink warnings and even had one run out when it wasn't out, but that's not an issue with their inks or cartridges at all.

I haven't even had to meddle with profiles much at all. I find their magenta is pretty high-powered and if you're running the printer in-house... and sitting near it.. I would suggest a ventilation system. Mine consists of opening the front door. Fine now, but a couple months back it was NO FUN.

Thumbs UP from here!!

Jack Knight1979

Shame the only downside to all of this is a voided warranty right? LOL

I don't use 11/10, but I do use an aftermarket ink. Who cares if it voids your warranty. Worst case you to replace a print head a little earlier than expected? I saved 20k last year in ink cost.

If Roland really wanted us to use their ink they would not rob us with high OEM cost.

synergy_jim

I don't use 11/10, but I do use an aftermarket ink. Who cares if it voids your warranty. Worst case you to replace a print head a little earlier than expected? I saved 20k last year in ink cost.

If Roland really wanted us to use their ink they would not rob us with high OEM cost.

Amen Brother!!!!!!!!!

KevSign

Same here, Using Triangle when new Roland SJ745. Couple print head replace in 3 years, work perfectly when upgrade firmware, I think new firmware clearn more offent itself. Just when back ISA show look for ink, I will switch to other ink around $89 litte triangle $149 litte. Also just got use Mutoh 1604 right now using oem, will switch to this company too.

I went to INX corp is Triangle ink, The Mega ink in their booth now, Mega ink offer Bio Ink, sample print out from Roland XC look very good, but not availble sell ink litter yet. Too me look very promise for our printer (less VOC).

If out warranty you can do what ever you want, it is your own.

Any end user know about Mega Ink Bio Ink we need more input please..

Have A Great What ever you doing!!!!!

D&Tgraphics

In my opinion, 11/10's are COMPLETE GARBAGE!! I tried them out a while ago. Half of the cartridges wouldn't work, the smell is very very strong. It got me pretty high one day, not in a good way either. The colors are ok but the ink adhesion wasn't that great. I tried the scratch test on some vinyl and it scratched off pretty easy. OEM's never scratch off for me.
So, take it for what it's worth but I would NEVER recommend these inks to anybody.

signage

Shame the only downside to all of this is a voided warranty right? LOL

If you do research a vendor can not void warranty for non-OEM use of compatible ink! Now if this non OEM ink causes a problem then you are on your own!

Arstron

I tried the eleven ten inks, but like everyone else said, I had horrible luck with them. Apparently their cartridges aren't compatible with the attest firmware (that is what eleven ten told me). I keep getting "not original" in all 3 sets they sent me. I still have two of the sets, but they are completely useless. Even if they sent another set that worked, I wouldn't buy them, I would still be afraid older ones was out there that wouldn't work, and I cant afford to sit and wait 3-4 days for me to get another set of inks...

1banner

Tried them, ran a couple sets through and went back to OEM, some colors did not look as sharp or vibrant and seemed to go through a cartridge very quick. Plus OEM has come down in price again, so for the couple bucks saved on non-OEM. My piece of mind is worth that couple bucks and using OEM inks....IMHO

steiny

As a Mutoh reseller that had a lot to gain, for both us (higher margins) and our customers (lower cost of ink!), we were very disappointed that the Eleven Ten inks did not work consistently enough for us to maintain the line. Too many issues with chip and firmware incompatibility was the root problem. Color gamut of the ink was fine but if the cartridge isn't read properly by the ValueJet, it didn't matter. We are sticking with the Mutoh OEM product for now.

MachServTech

I see the eleven ten inks popping up now and again. I agree the chip solution for the Mutoh needs some work. Their tech support told me that they are working on the problem.(I cant use their Mutoh inks right now...non oem errors) I have used the Roland and Mimaki versions much more, and I have to say for third party ink they are pretty good. At least you can get someone on the phone at eleven ten.

PESONICK

Eleven Ten Inks

Just wanted to let you know about my experience with Eleven Ten inks.
I was reluctant to take the plunge and after being reassured that they would work OK and give just as good as results as OEM inks from my Supplier. I decided to go for it.
(Printer Roland XC 540 Sol Jet)
After about a month I noticed I got frequent bandings, even had to more cleans. The cleans went from normal to medium and then to powerful.
Also after doing test prints and noticing that there heads weren't firing on all cylinders, I contacted Eleven Ten and my supplier and although they were trying to help me, they started saying that my heads were bad (which I find hard to beleive as they are only 18 months old) they wanted me to pay for a tech to check the problem. Anyway I went back and forth for two months and eventually managed to speak with an Eleven Ten tech who suggested that I put my OEM inks back in. Guess what! problem solved, I have no more issues and my printer works like a dream like it should. To me it pays to pay the extra.
Cheers
Nick

D

Digitall

I haven't used 11-10 inks because I get a good discount on my OEM. Did check them out however and eleven-ten picks up the warranty on your heads as long as you follow the dealer specifications, which are to print out a sample once you have the 11-10 inks in your machine and give the swatch to your dealer. The ink company will analize your swatch and if it contains thier inks they will cover your heads should you have a ink related problem. Mechanical is still covered under the original warranty from printer manufacturer. Too many variables and potential conflicts for us to change over

Swell Signs

11/10 inks

I have been using 11/10 inks for the first time. I had to switch Magenta in the middle of a print and saw no difference. The cyan, however, I am finding to be a different story. I have had problems matching the depth of colors I had with the Roland ink and for repeat orders that is an issue. I have played with profiles and went to the 11/10 website to see if they had a profile to help but they didn't have any for the Versacamm. Think I will be switching back to the Roland.