• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Apple has reported Steve Jobs has died

David Wright

It is sad to hear, no matter how one feels about all this silly debate on pc and macs, he truly was an American icon.

GypsyGraphics

A sad farewell to an "Insanely Great" man!

Nobody Does iT Better (Carly Simon)

attachment.php

Last edited:

ProWraps

damn. now we will have to hear about this on the news for the next billion days.

Steve went to that big chinese sweatshop in the sky. RIP.

A sad farewell to an "Insanely Great" man!

Amazing innovations... Bought my first Apple in 93-94' for like $8g's for the Pizza box and a monitor.

Looking at the shop right now with 15+ Macs on the floor in prepress. Ipad at my side. Wife with Ipad and kids with Ipod touch...

Amazing job.. Jobs...

Now think this equation global... WOW!!!

Tim Aucoin

It is a sad day! RIP Steve Jobs. Thank you for your generous contribution to this world. I'll meet you in heaven! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Rodi

When he dropped out of college, he still studied there,and he became enamored with calligraphy, then type. Type was very important to Steve Jobs, and Apple, which is why they were so much better than PCs at the DTP revolution.

A funny side note on the fonts, he did not always have the best taste, he wanted so badly for ITC Gorilla to be included in the original 13 laser fonts that came with laserwriters and macs.

He had both good and bad qualities, but he really knew what end users wanted.

I wish only peace and comfort for his family.

njsigns

I don't own anything with a shiny apple on it - but I feel the world has just suffered a tremendous loss...

"I want to put a ding in the universe." ~ Steve Jobs

I think he succeeded... RIP Mr. Jobs

Gene