• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Are there any inksets or settings for the UCJV300 gloss that makes it more comparable to Roland gloss prints?

RonnyCrack

The attached image is from a Roland Printer, I'm wondering if there's any way to get a comparable level of "wetness" in the gloss? Or am I doomed to the weird, textured gloss forever..

I've gotten sort of close with STS inks and my UV lamps set to -40% but that's only in comparison to my own, worse prints. When I look back at an image of a Roland gloss print I'm defeated as it makes the difference my trial and error has made look marginal at best..

Do I just need to add a Roland to the mix? I've heard too many bad things to switch solely based on the gloss looking better but it's tough losing a gloss client and knowing they probably won't come back.
1000024244.jpg