• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Are you voting?

Mosh

I have a Nebraska Driver's Lic and an Iowa CDL lic, Let you know how I come out...
BTW Edna put some close on....

J

john1

I have a Nebraska Driver's Lic and an Iowa CDL lic, Let you know how I come out...
BTW Edna put some close on....

FYI, It's not her. If you google image search that photo it comes up as a jewish hippie....no lie.

threeputt

I think people that don't put their shopping carts away at the super market and just leave them in the middle of the lot so the next gust of wind will send the cart flying into someone's car... shouldn't be allowed to vote.

People who touch computer monitors with their fingers, when trying to point something out... shouldn't be able to vote.

People who wear pajama pants in public... shouldn't be able to vote.

People with generic tribal tattoos or Chinese letters/symbols, when they are clearly not a part of those cultures... shouldn't be able to vote.

People that stop their cars/trucks in the middle of traffic to have a conversation with someone who has parked their car in the other lane of traffic, while everyone behind them waits... shouldn't be allowed to vote.

People who won't say thank you when you hold the door open for them... shouldn't be able to vote.

Neighbors who put their trash out the night before, then the neighborhood cats inevitably gets into the trash and throws it all over their front lawn, and then then those same neighbors don't clean it up the next morning, and it all blows into my yard.... I mean their neighbor's yard.... Yeah they shouldn't be allowed to vote.

People who can't properly say "ambulance"... shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Telemarketers shouldn't be allowed to vote.

While you're at it, save a bullet for those lazy, fat *ss sons of b*tches that sit and block parking lot aisles idling/waiting for a space to open up, holding up all traffic trying to negotiate the parking lot.

Sheesh! Heaven forbid you have to walk forty feet.

Sorry, way off topic. My bad.

threeputt

While I don't want to get into why I don't think either candidate will help our country this quote above basically sums up why I will NOT be voting tomorrow morning.

Don't want to vote, fine. That's your call.

But I just don't get your reasoning. So if "neither candidate will help our country" are you for no leadership at all?

Voting is simply about leadership.

(referring to voting for candidates, not issues)

SD&F

I feel it is your right/priviledge/responsibility to vote. If you don't like who is in office or who is on the ballot, write in your choice. Atleast get off your butt and show that you give a damn and you care.

qmr55

Don't want to vote, fine. That's your call.

But I just don't get your reasoning. So if "neither candidate will help our country" are you for no leadership at all?

Voting is simply about leadership.

(referring to voting for candidates, not issues)

No not at all! I simply believe that I should not partake in electing someone who I think will not lead our country in a way I agree with. Never stated that I think we need no leadership. If you look at the quote, I am stating that I don't want it on my conscience that I had something to do with electing this candidate.

threeputt

No not at all! I simply believe that I should not partake in electing someone who I think will not lead our country in a way I agree with. Never stated that I think we need no leadership. If you look at the quote, I am stating that I don't want it on my conscience that I had something to do with electing this candidate.

No, you're correct, you didn't say you wanted no leadership. But by not voting you're basically saying "I'm accepting any leadership".

That's my point.

qmr55

No, you're correct, you didn't say you wanted no leadership. But by not voting you're basically saying "I'm accepting any leadership".

That's my point.

You can look at it that way or you can look at it by not voting I'm not accepting any leadership.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm not poking fun at either of you, but is it one of your opinions that if you bury your head in the sand, the problem will go away ??

How does lack of participation in anything..... help any one's cause ??

I've never run away or shrugged my duties, rights or wants on anyone. I take responsibility for where I am because of all of my decisions. However, some people might think I do certain things because of how it will effect me. For the most part, not likely. I generally don't take the easy way out and anyone reading posts on here for the last 6 or so years know that.

So, if you don't wanna vote, don't vote. Many brave and courageous people have died to give you exactly that.... the ability to vote. If you elect to not do it.... so be it. They died for that right also. You have freedom to do anything you want, except not pay taxes. That you must do... or go to jail.

So, keep on turning your head when some tough decision comes up and do literally nothing about it and maybe someone can die for you some more.

I cherish this country and feel sad it's taken so many wrong forks in the road in the last few decades. All of these leaders were men and women, just like you and they had the guts to try. Be it right or wrong, they still pushed onward. I might not agree with certain views, but I certainly commend all that try. Whether they fail or not, they tried.

Guess not you, though. Hope you sleep well and cozy tonight knowing you did nothing. :wavingflag:

threeputt

You can look at it that way or you can look at it by not voting I'm not accepting any leadership.

Hmmmm...that's what I'd call no leadership! (see previous post)

But, hey whatever. You live here in America and certainly have that right to not vote. No one's gonna force ya.

qmr55

Hmmmm...that's what I'd call no leadership! (see previous post)

But, hey whatever. You live here in America and certainly have that right to not vote. No one's gonna force ya.

You missed my point, I might not have made it clear.

By not voting I am not ACCEPTING the leadership that is voted in. That has nothing to do with no leadership.

sfr table hockey

To only appreciate what you had, after it’s been taken away, means you would have never had the chance to enjoy it for free.

The fight to get it back however….. Would not be so free.

Not many Country’s have the rights our two Country’s have. I think you guys will have a good turnout. We end up watching it up here about as close as you guys do, as not only does it affect the USA, but the entire world.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
If the independents (Green or Lib party) can garner even 10-15% of the overall vote this time, then I will be pleased. That means the breakdown of the 2 party system is finally underway. It will take a few more elections to get it more even, but that is fine. All I am saying.

Browner

Did I just hear CNN correctly? Polls are still open in certain areas? That's crazy. How can you start posting results while polls are still open!??!

qmr55

Did I just hear CNN correctly? Polls are still open in certain areas? That's crazy. How can you start posting results while polls are still open!??!

Polls are open for another 15 minutes and they aren't official results they're just calculated estimates.