• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

At one time..........................................................................................

Stacey K

I like making signs
Nothing is stopping you. I try to be just like her every day of my life and have been good about hiding the empties around my shop in case customers come by. :toasting:
I always have some beer some in fridge at the shop. If I stay late at night doing design work something non-dangerous I'll crack a few open!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Last 30 years that people are fat ?? What the f*ck country do you live in ?? Obesity has been around a lot longer than you are guessing about. They just decided to give it an epidemic title, so insurance companies can get in on the act. P!ss poor eating habits, bad food, hardly any exercise and now working from home [couch potatoes] isn't helping any.

netsol

Last 30 years that people are fat ?? What the f*ck country do you live in ?? Obesity has been around a lot longer than you are guessing about. They just decided to give it an epidemic title, so insurance companies can get in on the act. P!ss poor eating habits, bad food, hardly any exercise and now working from home [couch potatoes] isn't helping any.
i pride myself on having a diet that would kill a goat...

JBurton

Signtologist
I always have some beer some in fridge at the shop. If I stay late at night doing design work something non-dangerous I'll crack a few open!
Can't do that here*, but I do keep a bottle of Mezcal, road flare, and my m1 ammo in my right hand drawer. If that tax man finally decides to take me down, he'll have 25 rounds to dodge, as I chug mezcal and burn the place down with my likely non functional flare.
*I've had too many dwi's to leave this place buzzed, considering I'm in the center of a triangle drawn between the county jail, courthouse, and city police hq.

gnubler

Likewise. I don't actually do any day drinking, though it's tempting.

Shop rules: no running of tools or equipment once the amber nectar starts flowing.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me

Attachments

• carabao_cart-448x253.jpg
    carabao_cart-448x253.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 62

Stacey K

I like making signs
Can't do that here*, but I do keep a bottle of Mezcal, road flare, and my m1 ammo in my right hand drawer. If that tax man finally decides to take me down, he'll have 25 rounds to dodge, as I chug mezcal and burn the place down with my likely non functional flare.
*I've had too many dwi's to leave this place buzzed, considering I'm in the center of a triangle drawn between the county jail, courthouse, and city police hq.
LMAO!!! I can just picture you now...running with the flare in one hand, the gun in the other..."You'll never take me alive Taxman!!!"
Likewise. I don't actually do any day drinking, though it's tempting.

Shop rules: no running of tools or equipment once the amber nectar starts flowing.
We just got back from Mexico...my niece, son and I got some pina coladas at 8:30am on day one. My mother was not impressed. We did not care, we went back for more by 9am LOL I don't make a habit of that kind of day drinking but heck, it was vacation!

I'm afraid of my saw to begin with, I can't imagine running it after throwing a few back!!! Good rule!!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Back when I did my share of drinking, when at home around the property doing things, the rule was, once ya had a drink, no more power tools. Not even a cordless drill. Ya can tinker, but no tools. At the shop, no drinking allowed on premises. We could go across the street or whatever, but nobody will be caught drinking on the property while I'm here. Once work was over, do what you want on your own time off site.

JBurton

Signtologist
once ya had a drink, no more power tools.
So I don't consider a mower a power tool, though it is arguably far more dangerous, especially a zero turn that will do 20mph, but I feel fine with a beer or two. This of course does mean I can't set the kids in my lap and let them drive, and I can't wear hearing protection while I mow since the kids don't like to listen too well and sneak up on me. I'll also skip weedeating if I'm drinking, it always looks like I did it blindfolded after a beer anyways.
I do recall my old man pouring a couple drinks from his christmas gift last year for folks during the party which was here, but it was at the end of a work day and nobody was on the clock.

But, back to the intent of this post, drinking or not, I prefer to dress to impress while mowing:
f64d44575f382521a6692d54dc6080df.jpg