• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

At one time..........................................................................................

mfatty500

My Uncle and Cousin we're sign painters back in the day, their best work was done when they had few beers and shots in them. My cousin is 82 and still pinstripes, cars and what have you. My Uncle of course is long gone.

JBurton

Signtologist
Don't know why, but this is more what I would've pictured for you.......................

i234335.jpg
Please, my old belly mower is a 1949 cub farmall:
images

The new one is a bad boy, she cuts through anything, including: garden hose, extension cords, romex, scalloped edging stones (don't ask how I know)
mz-magnum-real.jpg

SignosaurusRex

I don't wear glasses, you ninny.
Gino, Your uncanny ability to read a picture, proportions within and the placement of human physical apparatus as well as trajectory of projectile or explosive objects seems to be waning. Maybe a visit to Johnny & Hon's is in order. ;) Have a Bushmill's double for me while you're at it.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Sorry S'Rex................ but I don't drink anymore. Here's where I should say, not any less, either, but I really did quit. Maybe an occasional glass of wine, but that's about it. I still get the hot dogs and specials from time to time. They're as great as ever. We should plan a Johnny & Hons run, soon. Get all the s101'ers and pounce on the place. They still have the pool table in the back, so pete can beat the sh!t outta me again. They were some great times..... over there and down at the fire company club.