• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Attitudes around here lately....

drive

Abe Lincoln FTW!
My girlfriend asked me the other day if she ever looks bad. (its very rare)
my only reply was "Abe Lincoln"
Then I crammed a Twix into my face.....

Jillbeans

I'd like some alone time with the Mayhem guy.
I love the Abe Lincoln Geico ad.
And now I feel that Addie has bought himself into the secret club.
But I guess it's the same as buying yourself sign equipment and becoming a "signmaker".
And soon he'll be littering up all the "good" topics...or maybe his worm will be.

Bigdawg

Just Me
I'd like some alone time with the Mayhem guy.
I love the Abe Lincoln Geico ad.
And now I feel that Addie has bought himself into the secret club.
But I guess it's the same as buying yourself sign equipment and becoming a "signmaker".
And soon he'll be littering up all the "good" topics...or maybe his worm will be.

Well.... the club was never really a secret...

and honestly? I see more littering of the topics with complaining about Adtechia then I think he's littered on himself of late.

The ignore button is your friend.

Marlene

And thanks Marlene. I missed that one.

I really liked the Christmas one as they used the years other commericals of mayhem to make the 12 days. pretty funny. I still hate that State Farm guy, anyone else want to snap his neck so they don't have to hear that horrid voice any more or is it just me?

Jillbeans

I can't stand the guy with the dimples.
He's just so damn cheerful.
Is that the State Farm Guy?
I enjoy the Nationwide salesman guy tho.

Marlene

I can't stand the guy with the dimples.
He's just so damn cheerful.
Is that the State Farm Guy?
yep, that's the jerk! it seems like every other commerical is that clown telling me to call State Farm, but not yet, first talk to my neighbor. he says it in the helium sounding voice while he squints with those beady little eyes.

I enjoy the Nationwide salesman guy tho.

now the Nationwide guy can talk all day and I would love it, he has such a nice voice.

then there's Flo in the fake store selling Progessive insurance. can't stand her either.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Doesn't anyone like 'Speedy' the Alka-Seltzer kid ?? He sounds a little like Rocky... the flying squirrel, not the fighter............ yoh.