• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Attitudes around here lately....

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Fred.... do you realize you are talking to yourself in third party mode ??

That's the power you have over me. wing_nut02.jpg

Dave Drane

This is by far the best sign site. I enjoy looking in on the fights and all, which is like how a big family behaves. The best part is that almost anything goes which is freedom of speech. try doing what a lot of you do here, on other sites and see how far you get?? Fred, you do a fabulous job here and the best part is that you don't expect everyone to be kissing your butt all the time either.

mikey-Oh

love this site. truly “an outstanding forum and great people”

been a very productive day, even picked out my hello kitty tat
attachment.php

and now it's onto my fav vice... hope everyone has a great weekend!! :D

Attachments

• koziKitty.JPG
    koziKitty.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 84

mikey-Oh

hahha, guess i could ask mr kozik. he seems kinda laid back...
probably stipulate i'd have to get the tat though :rolleyes:

iSign

Wow Fred....
... I greatly admire and respect the job you're doing. I'm sure you have methods for keeping many in-line here, but I don't care what the others say about you... I think you're doing a spectacular job. :wink:

I don't what the others say either... but I don't think it was "him" they were talking about Gino... I think it was you and me :omg:

hightop

I just couldn't resist adding my .02. Here goes:

Yeah, well your mother is an hamster and your father smells of elderberries!
I love a well-placed Python comeback! :ROFLMAO:

Anybody want to buy a forum?
NOOOO! What a jerk that person was! As a trolling, lurking newbie with not much to add, I am grateful for being given a pass to come in here and learn while sitting back, quietly out of the way, while occasionally the arrows fly! It's both educational AND entertaining. :Big Laugh

Seriously, there are people in the world who should remember:
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt".

Pat Whatley

Apparently there is quite the "Hello Kitty Tattoo" club out there. Now, come Monday, not only can everyone be in a better mood you can be ridiculously trendy as well.

Attachments

• k1.jpg
    k1.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 61
  • k2.jpg
    k2.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 56
  • k5.jpg
    k5.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 51
  • k6.jpg
    k6.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 54
  • k7.jpg
    k7.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 51

iSign

that last photo is just evil ...daaaaammmnnnn!!
This thread is starting to dip into a bit of a downward slant with that pic
...yuuuk

mikey-Oh

not really serious, pretty induldged in my vice tonight. heck, she's prolly underage for all i know... i like the idea of the pinhead kitty and saw a sweet stormtrooper kitty a bit back..

might need another tat or twelve though